1.8

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungcheol the mirror has wheels for a reason!" Jeonghan screeched at his boyfriend, who had offered to help move the mirrors out of the storage room and was seen struggling to carry one out. He was holding it on the outsides, stretching his arms as far as he could, rather than simply manoeuvring it using the wheels on the bottom. I snickered at that and continued pushing the mirror I was moving out and across the floor to where we normally set the mirrors.

"Actually no, let's put them somewhere different today." Soonyoung insisted and Minghao, ever the perfectionist — he had been straightening the mirror he'd put in place and making sure it was equal with the line where the floorboards met — glared at Soonyoung and cursed at him in Mandarin, to prevent from getting yelled at for swearing by Jeonghan, who was overseeing the entire process of setting up the room for our brainstorm and first choreography session for the new group song with an eagle eye.

I laughed at Minghao and moved my mirror to the side of the room where Soonyoung had told us to move the mirrors, the others following. Seokmin — who had been trying to use the mirror almost like a skateboard when making his way over by standing on top of the wheels — started moving in a diagonal rather than staying straight, fell off and down to the floor and narrowly missed getting hit by the falling mirror. I winced as I heard him and the mirror fall but sighed with relief when I saw that there was no damage done to anything.

The sound of his body and the mirror impacting the ground immediately got Jisoo and Jeonghan to react and they both rushed over to Seokmin, stood the mirror up and fussed over him, checking him for injuries. "Hyungs, I'm fine. I'm not five." He insisted, pushing their hands away from him and standing up with no difficulty. "Be careful next time." Jisoo insisted and Seokmin rolled his eyes, but it was clear he was loving the caring nature of the two older boys due to the smile on his face when he put the mirror in place, moving it safely this time.

Seungkwan, who was also helping with the mirrors, was laughing loudly at his friend and almost ran into Wonwoo, but was redirected last second by Hansol, who had noticed that Seungkwan was distracted. Hansol quietly scolded Seungkwan as the two of them moved the mirror Seungkwan had. Once the mirrors were lined up, we gathered around Seungcheol, who looked excited.

"My friends, this round is our subunit round so between Jihoon, Soonyoung and myself, we've split you up into your specialities and we will be the lead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter