1.1

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay. So can someone please tell me why the heck everyone is squished together here in my room?" There was an outburst from the bleary-eyed boy who was still buried under his blankets. It was Minghao who had recently woken up after having a mid-afternoon nap after his and my call before my last class.

He looked at everyone else judgementally; at Seungkwan and Seokmin who were poking each other, at Hansol whose arm seemed to be slowly inching closer to his best friend's waist as he looked at the two in jealousy (I say best friend, but those two are both oblivious to their feelings and I'm sure they're probably dating without even knowing so themselves), at Jisoo who was just quietly observing everything that was happening, at Chan who was tapping away on his phone, playing a game.

At Wonwoo and Mingyu who were making faces each other and being a gross cheesy couple, at Jihoon who was zoning out and glaring at the wall, at Soonyoung who was leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as he was slowly drifting to sleep, at Samuel who was sitting on Jeonghan's lap and nodding off due to the fingers that were gently raking through his hair, at Jeonghan who was said person playing with Samuel's hair as he himself was seated between Seungcheol's legs and at Seungcheol who had his arms around both boys and was resting his chin on top of Jeonghan's head.

The response to Minghao's question was approximately 7 boys trying to explain the answer to his question all at once, Seungcheol looking at those who were speaking while he was trying to explain it himself in annoyance. It was 7 different interpretations of what was happening. I just shrugged and looked at Minghao, smiling because he was smiling.

Even though it may not seem like it, I knew he was happy to see everyone. "Hey! Shut up and let Seungcheol-hyung speak!" I shouted over the chaos and I covered my eyes once half of the people in the room turned to look at me. "Thank you, Junhui. So, Minghao, we are here in your room because I thought it'd be unfair if we held a meeting for planning songs for the competition and left you out, which brings us to where we are right now." Seungcheol explained and Minghao nodded in understanding.

"Jihoon, continue please. You're our genius composer. I still don't really know much than what I talked about in the group chat." Seungcheol finished, looking at the pink haired boy who had his laptop on his lap, waiting for thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter