1.4

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honestly I'm so glad that at least a few of us know how to apply makeup." Jeonghan muttered as he started doing the makeup of yet another person. The others who knew how to apply makeup — Minghao, Seungkwan and myself — agreed as we slaved away doing makeup on the others as well.

Thankfully one of Samuel's friends — a girl who was a year older than him, who he had met in the shared 6th and 7th grade dance class — could do makeup on others, offered to help us with makeup and was currently calmly working on Samuel's face. "Next!" Seungkwan called and a split second later Samuel's friend called out as well.

"Seven down boys! Three more and then you can do yourselves and we can get some of these boys to do your hair. Next please!" She called out and I huffed. Doing Soonyoung's makeup was easy and fast because he's a dancer and is used to makeup, but Wonwoo, whose makeup I was currently doing, was being a pain.

You'd think that because Wonwoo was as still as a statue half the time he'd be an easy person to do makeup on and for the most part he was easy, but he wouldn't stop flinching every time I tried to do his eyeliner, which is extremely irritating.

"Wonwoo. My stunning dongsaeng. You need to stop flinching every time I try to touch you with the eyeliner or I will literally stab you in the eye with it and it may or may not be on purpose." I deadpanned and Wonwoo's eyes widened in fear. "Holy hell Soonyoung was right all that time ago. Both you and Minghao are terrifying." He whispered, barely audible.

"Gēge, you're scaring him. Let me take over with his eyeliner. You do Jihoonie-hyung because he won't let me do his eyeliner." I looked at Minghao in relief and hurried over to where Jihoon, who had recently dyed his hair pink, was pouting and looking up at the ceiling while cross-eyed. "Lee Jihoon. Don't zone out now, we're competing in like two hours. Let's get your eyeliner done and hopefully it won't end with you trying to bite my hand off."

He huffed but obliged, staying still enough for me to do his eyeliner and only barely looking like he was going to murder me in my sleep. "See, it's not that hard. Now you're done and you can do whatever you need to do." He stood up and fled the room. "Next!" Both me and Minghao called out, within seconds of each other. We s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter