I Should Have

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started when I was five when we moved to Kyoto, I was helping my Dad unload my video games when you entered the truck without permission that startled both me and my dad. 

"Hi! My name is Momo! Do you need some help?" You asked and was about to take the box of video games in my hand but I held it away and glared at you. 

"Don't you dare!" I said and you chuckled while my dad watched our interaction with amusement.

"I see those are precious to you hehe, I would do the same with my barbies" And you started to tell stories that I wasn't interested in, I know you noticed it but you still tried to befriend me. 

During middle school, I don't know when or who spread the rumor that you are my girlfriend, is it you? I was really irritated that time. 

"Momo and Mina sitting on a tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" The kids in school teased. 

"Shut up! I don't like her!" I yelled infuriated then you came to me with a pout on your face. 

"But I like you Mitang" You said and I huffed as the kids teased us even more

"This is all your fault get away from me!" I screamed, your eyes glistened then you started to cry loudly, the kids stormed off not wanting to be blamed so I had to deal with you alone. 

"Don't cry, here" I told you as I handed you my last piece of lollipop which by the way my favorite, you started to stop so I wiped the tears and left but you followed me, hooked your arms on mine, my favorite candy on your mouth. 

Then in junior highschool, we both grow beautifully but I didn't have any suitors since they all think that you are my girlfriend, such a bummer right? I didn't get a chance to have a boyfriend because of you,  not that I wanted one. 

"Mitang~" You called out and clung to me, I tried to shrugged you off but your hold only tighten. 

"Get off. People are thinking things and starting rumours whenever you're around"

"You're mean~" You whine as you pressed your body unto me making me groan. 

"And you are annoying" I countered earning a pout from you for a millisecond before you beam a smile.

"I know I'm not" You said,snuggling closer to me, talk about space.

"Don't you have friends to hang out with?" I asked wanting you to leave me alone but of course you didn't.

"I have but I want to be with you"

"Have you ever even asked what I want?" 

"Nope, what is it?" You asked enthusiastically, I wonder why your eyes sparkle whenever I am talking.

"You.." I said and your face lit up, you flashed me a blinding smile.

"Really??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter