Videos

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10/20/10

"Hi! I'm Mina and this is Momo! And we're best friends. " A thirteen year old Mina said as she waves at the camera she's holding while pulling Momo who was stuffing her face for a back hug,  Momo in return grin and waves at the camera.

"Mina why are you always taking videos?" Momo asked Mina who was filming her. 

"Because I want to remember the things I've done" Mina replied her giggles could be heard and Momo tilts her head. 

"Why are you filming me then?" 

"Why not? You're cute" Mina said in between her giggles as Momo pouts. 

"Give me that" she said as she snatched the camera from Mina and proceeded to film the girl. 

"Hi Everyone! Today you're witnessing a penguin in the city, and this penguin is my penguin-" Momo narrates but got cut off when Mina tried to block the camera. 

"Stop it Momo" Mina said as their giggles erupt.

02/23/11

"Today Momoring is having a dance competition she would be fighting for our school, and she's kind of nervous but I'm sure she'll win because she's the best-"

"Yah! Mitang stop that, you're making me nervous even more" Momo whines they're currently at the backstage waiting for Momo's name to be called. 

"Why? What I said is true" Mina told her as she holds the latter's cold hands. 

"Your hands are cold" Mina stated holding her hands even more. 

"Because of you! We should be dancing together but you injured yourself" Momo sulked and Mina just laughs. 

"I'm still here to support you even though I sprained my ankle right, I'm still supportive- wait I think your name will be called next I need to go so I have a good spot" Mina said as she was about to go but Momo held her shirt. 

"I'm nervous Mitang"  She said looking down  and Mina softens as she raised Momo's chin up. 

"You can do it Momoring~ I know you can, trust me" She said as she pulled Momo for a hug before kissing the older girl's forehead. 

"And to get you fired up, Let's have an ice cream after" Mina told her showing off her gummy smile and that got Momo cheered up before she nods, Mina left to sit in front as she screams and yells at the sound of Momo's name being called. 

"MOMORING FIGHTING!!"

11/09/13

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday my dear Momoring" Mina sings holding a strawberry shortcake with a glowing candle in the middle Momo was shocked and was teary eyed as Mina put the cake down in front of her. 

"Make a wish Momoring-" Mina couldn't finish when Momo engulfed her with a hug, the latter was crying and Mina could only giggle. 

"I hate you!" Momo said as she hits Mina. 

"Why? Haha"

"I thought you forgot~ you were ignoring me the whole day and didn't greet me exactly at 12:00 am like you always do" Momo said as she sniffs,  her nose getting red and Mina pinched her cheeks. 

"I wanted to surprise yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter