The Best Thing I Ever Did

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas is near, the weather is cold, as white paint the roads outside, Mina lay on her bed looking at a picture that was captured last Christmas making her recall all the events that occurred on that very special day.

December 21st last year

Mina remembered how scared she was when she realized how much she cared for the girl. A care more than a best friend should offer, as lots of what ifs came barging in her mind killing the little bit of courage she has- what if Momo noticed? What if she scared Momo away? What if she ruined the image of their group? Negativity invade her thoughts that she had to cry on her sleep only to be caught by Sana. She was hesitant to tell her at first but Sana comforted her and that's what she needed the most that day and so she ended up telling her everything.

"Hush now Mina~ everything will be alright" Sana cooed as she pats the girl's head.

"And I have this huge gut feeling that Momo likes you too"

"Don't give me false hope" Mina said in between sniffles as she slaps Sana's shoulder.

"I'm not! I'm just telling you what I see, haven't you noticed how she whines whenever you ignored her?" Sana told her but Mina chooses to shrug it off.

"She always does that"

"Or that one time when you forgot she kissed you on your birthday she was so scary that day" 

"Anyone would be upset with what happened?" Mina said again.

"Aish you're a one pessimistic penguin. Fine, suit yourself but what will you do with those feelings?" Sana asked as she inches away from Mina to look at her and sadness was evident on the younger girl.

"I would probably just bury this feelings till I forget about them" 

"Won't you at least try?"

"Try what?" Mina asked in confusion as she tilts her head

"Confessing" Sana told her and Mina's eyes widen in shock as she shakes her head vigorously.

"No way! You know I can't do that" Mina answered causing Sana to let out a sigh.

"Whatever your decisions are I'm always here for you, just make sure you don't regret any of it" Sana said as she gave Mina a hug.

"Thank you Sana"

December 22nd

When Mina opened the messenger to find a new gc of their group, all of the members are there except for the one and only peach.

And there she found out that every member already knows about her secret.

Minaring🐧: uhh what are these?

Sanake🐍: Sory Minari i kinda happen to tell Nayeon unnie then she tell jeongie then jeong told  Jihyo then Jihyo told chewy then chewy told Chae then Chae told Dahyunie.

Nabongs🐇: Dont worry our little penguin ur secret is safe w us

Dubu🦅: Yeah! Unnie and we support u!

Chae🐯: Operation make Mimo sail!!!

Minaring🐧: There's nothin to support I don't even think Momo like me that way.

GodJihyo🦄: Oh cmn! Even b4 u even realize that u like her we already knew! 

Ostrich🦃: I know how negative u can get so I made a list on y u should cnfess *gives a SC of the list she made*

The group then rant many more reasons on why she should tell Momo giving her a little bit of courage-

"Why is everyone so focused on their phone?" Momo asked since she noticed that she was the only one left watching the Kdrama they had an agreement to watch together.

They all let out an awkward laugh as Momo turn to look at Mina.

"Mitang~ are you playing again?" Momo asked her, her phone buzz and a message was received.

All: See, I told u!

Mina immediately turn her phone off as she smiled at Momo.

"Sorry I just need to finish a mission" Mina said as she put her phone away while Momo pouts.

"You're missing the best part!" Momo whines making Mina chuckle but behind it was the loud beating of her heart. Why does Momo have to be this adorable, she thought.

"Sorry~" Mina apologizes as Sana discreetly shoved her the blanket then whispered.

"Go cuddle with her~" before pushing Mina to Momo who was sitting on the floor in front of the couch.

December 23rd

When Mina happen to overheard a conversation between Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon, when they thought that she is already sleeping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter