The Vamp II

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up from her sleep the vampire that is the reason why she doesn't feel nice today is sleeping soundly besides her.

"Your beauty sure is not that of a human" Momo thought as she stare at the sleeping figure, Mina having high senses felt the stare as she opens her eyes, they had a seconds of staring at each other before in a blink of an eye Mina got out of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked combing her hair with her hand as she look at Momo.

"Damn do all vampires look this good?" Momo unconsciously whispered causing Mina to smirk.

"Nope, not all" Mina answered her, realizing she was caught, Momo blushed and look away.

"I'm fine- *achoo!" She sneezed, Mina touched Momo's forehead and she still has a fever, remembering that the girl hadn't eaten anything yet-

"Stay here, I'll reheat the congee so you can eat" Mina told the latter as she takes the tray of the cold untouched food, Momo sits up and leaned at the headboard of the bed to wait for Mina.

Mina got down to see someone rummaging in her kitchen

"Why are you still here?" She asked as she turn the electric stove on in medium fire to heat the congee.

"You want me to leave when it's raining that hard?"

"Yes" Mina nonchalantly answered making Nayeon gasp.

"What the- yah! I know, she's cute but I'm your best friend. You should-"

"And what does it had to do with you leaving?" Mina asked and this time Nayeon eyed her sheepishly while grinning at Mina.

"Oh~ you didn't object so you do find her cute!" Nayeon exclaimed as she points at Mina who is by now having a tint color of strawberries on her cheeks.

"Just leave will you!" Mina yells as she turn the stove off and prepared a tray of food in a speed of light.

"Don't worry I won't bother you!" Nayeon yelled and Mina just decided to ignore her friend as she goes back to her room where she found Momo seated up leaning against the headboard of her bed, fumbling on the duvet.

"Here I brought you food" Mina announced as she settled the tray on the bedside table and sit on the bed, handling the bowl of steaming hot congee to Momo for her to eat.

"Ahh!" Momo jolted in pain when she accidentally burned her tongue so Mina took the initiative to feed her making sure Momo would finish it all afterwhich, she made her drink acetaminophen even though the girl doesn't want too.

"Okay, what do you want to ask?" Mina asked her since Momo had been looking at her as if she wants to say something, Momo looks away as she shake her head no.

"What? I'm giving you a chance to ask anything" Mina urged her because the look Momo gave her awhile ago was bothering.

"How old are you?" Momo blurted it out since she was hella curious.

"Hundred and twenty one" Mina answered and if this scene was animated Momo's eyes would have popped out of its socket.

"HUNDRED- You're like my great great grandma- sorry" Momo apologizes as she looks down when Mina shoots her a shiver worthy glare.

"It's not my fault humans decay so fast" Mina answered causing Momo to pout.

"Is garlic lethal to you?" She asked this time

"No, but I can't eat it, I'll have a sore throat and it smells disgusting" Mina told her as Momo nods in the new found information.

"Can you turn into a bat?"

"No. Shape shifting? Really? Do you actually think that it is possible for someone to alter their bones and innards? and why do you guys always associate us with bats?" Mina question this time making Momo think.

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe because you're both a flying mammal?" Momo answered and Mina looks at her incredulously.

"Seriously?"

"I don't know. Will you burn in the sun?"

"No, but we couldn't go out because our eyes are so enhanced that it is so sensitive towards the UV light that the sun emits. Where did you get all this?"

"Movies?"

"Wow that's stupid"

"Will it kill you to have a wooden stake stab in your heart?" Momo asked again causing Mina to run her hand through her hair as she roll her eyes.

"Who wouldn't die to that?? Geez are you always this stupid?" Mina told her and Momo remained silent a pout is evident on her face as she played with her hands.

"Is that all?" Mina asked and Momo nods, not daring to speak anymore since Mina is quite harsh on her.

"Can I go out?" Momo asked and Mina touched her forehead once again, she still has a fever.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're sick" Mina told her and the latter could only sigh, she's really bored and she's scared to talk to Mina. The vampire looked at the sulking girl, sensing that she was bored Mina made the remote levitate towards her and pressed the button that causes a 72 inches concave plasma tv to emerge from the ceiling with a wave of  a hand the Xbox connected itself to the TV and Momo could only watch in awe at what's happening before her.

"Will I turn into a vampire if you bit me?" Momo asked wanting to have the same power as her, Mina stops manipulating the game console as she turn to smirk at Momo.

"I don't know, should we find out?" Mina asked as she bare her fangs and started leaning in, targeting Momo's neck.

"No-"

"Hey Minari- woah! What-" Nayeon barge inside Mina's room and from where she's standing, it looks like the two were doing something- let's say r-16. Even before Nayeon could further react Mina came dashing towards her as the door slam shut.

Momo just sits there blushing, staring at particularly nothing as violence took place on the other side of the door, after couple of minutes Mina came back grumbling incoherent words.She turn the console on then sits back on the bed and gave the other controller to Momo.

"Choose whatever you want to play" Mina told her as Momo look through the list of games, she's never really into gaming but this would do since she can't go out anyway. Momo decided to choose Tekken 7 instead because that's the only name of the game she's familiar with, also she kinda know the basic controls so that would do-  she will be fighting Mina a hundred plus year old game addict vamp... Yup that would do.

Momo choose Alisa- why? Well because her hair is pink while Mina picks Yoshimitsu, the game starts with Mina not moving at all.

"Does she know how to play this?" Momo thought as she glance at the latter, who's just  staring at the monitor so Momo decided to attack.

"Yoshimitsu wins!" It declares and Momo didn't see what happen she barely even lands a punch.

"Well that was a pretty lame move" Mina mused, mocking Momo that causes the girl to be determined to win

Momo this time slowly moves closer while simultaneously punching and kicking, she will surely hit the skeleton pirate this time, she's confident she'll-

"Yoshimitsu wins!" 

"You can't even land a punch" Mina said eliciting a laugh but Momo was busy grumbling at her defeat to even notice that.

"Yah! I can do that" Momo hissed

"Oh really? Wanna bet?" Mina smirks but Momo didn't back down, she's a competitive human being.

"Yeah! What is it??"

"The loser gets to be the slave of the winner for a week how's that?" Mina told her and hearing the consequences Momo had the urge to back out but her pride won't let her.

"You got a deal all I have to do is land a hit" Momo said having her game face on.

"Yup as simple as that but never think it'll be easy"

They pick their fighter with Mina choosing devil Jin and Momo picking Alisa again. Momo started aggressively pressing the buttons and Mina couldn't read her movements but she was able to dodge the attack and counter it with Jin shooting lasers that causes Alisa to fall down. 

Mina performed her combos with Momo not able to attack back, Momo's Alisa is slowly los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter