The Vamp III

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since her heart started to beat, three days of agony and torture for the vampire because she isn't the master of her own acts anymore. Luckily Momo is oblivious to what she can do to her and that's a relief for Mina, at least for now.

Momo was on the living room in the midst of watching the last season of adventure time, Marceline really reminds her of Mina- when the door bell rang.

"Mitang! Can you get the door?" Momo asked for her to do, and Mina wanted to just burst the door open with her power since she's still mopping the floor- Momo told her to clean the house, the whole freaking mansion while she sees Momo enjoying herself on the couch. Mina tried to calm herself by taking a deep breath before walking over the door at the speed of light and opened it with her hands she couldn't risk the chances of people finding out what she really is- she doesn't have a time for wooden stakes and pitchforks.

When she opened the door- thank God the sun is already out, a tall woman in an expensive cardigan with a shoulder length blonde hair is standing by the door way. The lady smiled at her before looking over her shoulder as if looking for someone.

"Hi~ is Momo here"The girl ask and something inside Mina ignited at the mention of Momo's name but she doesn't know what it is nor familiar with the feeling.

"Yes, what do you need?" Mina asked blocking the view.

"I'm Jeongyeon her fr-"

"Mitang who- Jeongyeon-ah!!!" Momo exclaimed happily as she run towards the girl engulfing it with a bear hug and Mina was left there to watch the skinship unfold in front of her. Unconsciously the vampire scoff at the sight as she leave the two behind she still has a mopping to do while doing so due to her enhance ability to hear Mina happen to hear them loud and clear- not that she's eavesdropping.

"Who was that?" Jeongyeon asked Momo

"Oh that was Mina"

"Mina? Your maid?" Jeongyeon asked and Mina almost snapped the mop, maid? Her? No ing way and it only add to the vampire's annoyance when she heard Momo laugh.

"No, silly. She's my friend and she's close to grandpa"

"Oh~ I thought she was, if not why is she mopping and cleaning around?" Jeongyeon asked again after she sees Mina doing the chores.

"She lost a bet and that happened" Momo told her making Jeongyeon chuckle as they settle on the couch.

"Wait here I'll get you something" Momo said standing up and skipping her way towards the kitchen while humming, happy at the sudden visit of her friend. She sees Mina putting the mop away.

"Mitang help me carry this" Momo asked as she takes the orange juice out of the fridge then put the cookies on a bowl. Momo also took out the strawberries- Mina's strawberries.

"That's mine" Mina said darkly as she stops Momo's hand from taking her favorite fruit.

"I'll just buy you a new one" Momo said with a smile and Mina let's go of her hand then Momo handed her the orange juice and glasses.

"Let's go Jeongie is waiting" Momo said happily as she walks back to where Jeongyeon is with Mina following behind Momo put the strawberries and cookies carefully down on the glass coffee table as Mina did also but with much force eliciting a loud sound making the other two girls flinch.

"My hand slipped" Mina told them as she stood straight.

"Mina meet Jeongyeon" Momo introduced her as Jeongyeon smiled at her, Mina spared the blonde girl a glance before leaving.

"I think she doesn't like me" Jeongyeon whispered but Mina was able to hear it.

"No, She's normally like that" Momo said as she chuckle. Mina watched the two comically talk to each other from the kitchen's door way, leaning her left shoulder on the wall. She watch how Jeongyeon eat her strawberries, when the blonde girl was about to drink Mina manipulated the glass making it spill on the unknowing latter's expensive cardigan.

"Ah really!?" Jeongyeon hissed trying to wipe off the spill as if that would work.

"Aish Jeongyeon-ah why are you so clumsy" she heard Momo say.

"The glass just slips" Jeongyeon said

"Wait here I'll get you a shirt" Momo said as she stood up and now Jeongyeon was left alone in the couch.

"If you stare a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter