Noticed

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is aware that Momo isn't as clingy to Mina as she is to the other members and this made Mina upset since she really likes the other girl, who apparently show no sign of interest towards her.

Mina went out of her shared room with Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo to grab some cookies and a cup of hot cocoa.

And their she is flirting with Jeongyeon in front of the tv, not giving a damn about her.

Mina huffed not in the mood for cookies anymore, she asked for the manager's and Jihyo's permission to go out since they have no schedules today and for the next two days.

She really need some fresh air right now or she might do things she'll regret later, Jihyo asked her if she wants someone to accompany her which she politely refuse saying she wants some time alone.

She left after bidding goodbye, the members and their manager told her to be careful with Nayeon giving her a pepper spray and a stun gun saying it was just in case for emergency.

Mina went out after putting a face masked and wearing a jacket since its kinda cold outside, as she was walking by the streets she walked pass by an old fashioned apothecary.

"Didn't know there's this kind of establishment in here" Mina said to herself for she just seen this just now where in fact they've been going this street since there trainee days.

Out of curiosity she entered the shop and it really does look old but its clean.

"Welcome" a voice said that startled Mina.

"How can I help you?" The voice said it was low for a girl's voice yet too high for a guy's.

Mina looked at where the voice came from and she found a bearded woman standing over the counter- wait is it a woman or a guy? never mind but it is bearded.

"Is this store new?" Mina asked and the bearded lady eyed her like she was stupid or something.

"Miss. Take a look around does this look new to you?" 

Mina indeed look around, not minding the sarcasm when something caught her attention and it was a small bottle sealed in a glass door cabinet that contains a pink liquid in it.

"I see you have found our limited edition love potion" the lady? said now standing beside her almost giving her a heart attack.

"Eeekk~!" She shrieked getting shocked by, the lady?

The lady ignored her shriek as she continues to inform Mina about the said vial.

"This potion can make anyone get close to you, too close I must say and it is our last stocked, sold for a hundred dollars–"

"A hundred what!?" Mina exclaimed.

"Yes a hundred dollars but since its your lucky day we are on 90% sale over selected items so you can buy this for only ten dollars, are you taking it?"

Mina was about to refuse but some guy entered the store looking for the potion that Mina had the urge to buy it making the guy walk out of the store dejectedly.

"Are you sure about this? This isn't a poison right?" Mina asked making the lady looked at her offended by her words.

"Why the heck would I sell my customers a poison, huh? This store is build to make the lives of people longer not shorter. If you don't want that, I can return your money and sell this to that poor guy instead" the lady rants and was about to return her money.

"No! Wait! I'll take it okay" Mina exclaimed rather desperately noticing what she did she clears .

"So uhh how does this works?"

"Good question, this potion is can be added onto anything either food or drinks it wont taste a thing, or you could just make her drink this straight away but be sure that you are the first one she sees or else your ten dollars would be a waste"

"There are no side-effects right?" Mina asked again.

"No and if symptoms persist please consult you doctor" the lady said as she was pushed out of the store.

"Good luck with her!" The lady cheered before slamming the door shut.

"Thank- wait! How did she know that it was a girl?" Mina asked herself but decided to brushed the question off.

She looked at the bottle and said " You better work I just waste ten dollars for you- why do I sound so desperate? Never mind at least I can have her- eeww! Now I sounded like an obsessed maniac."

Mina decided to go straight to their dorm or more like rush, so she can try the potion she bought.

On her way she was thinking of the ways she can do so that it won't look too obvious, she thought of putting it to a coffee instead.

As she enters their dorm her eyes immediately search for a certain Japanese girl which was nowhere to be found, that's why she looked at the blonde's room to find her sleeping.

"Now how do I make her drink this if she's fast asleep" Mina said as she creep inside the blonde's room quietly, luckily for her Momo is sleeping with wide open.

Doing things without thinking it throughly, she poured the potion on the sleeping girls mouth and immediately hid under the bed.

"*cough* *cough* what the- *cough* the blonde coughs as she choke the liquid, some of it even came through out her nose.

"Do I drool that much?*cough*" the blonde asked herself wiping the liquid off of her face.

Hearing the blonde cough Mina felt sorry but she immediately forgot that feeling when a cockroach crawl on her right thigh making her bolt and crawled fastly out of her hiding place.

Momo let out a high-pitched scream.

"Who the heck are you!?" Momo asked scared holding on her blanket tightly as her other hand turn the night lamp on.

"Mina!?"

"U-uhh Hi unnie!" Mina stuttered showing an awkward smile.

"What are you doing under my bed? You almost scared the life out of me!" Momo exclaimed.

"I-I I was looking for the hair dryer then suddenly a cockroach crawl on me"

"You could've just asked me" Momo said buying her excused.

"I don't want to disturbed your sleep"

"That was sweet of you, but next time just ask me, okay?" Momo said and smiled sweetly at her making Mina blush but Momo didn't noticed it since the light was quite dim.

"Uhh Momoring are you not feeling anything?" Mina asked because it seems like the potion has no effect.

"Aside from being sleepy, nothing. Why did you asked?"

"Uhh Nothing... nothing just sleep. I'm gonna go now." Mina said quite dissappointed since she was kinda hoping that it might work.

"Mina?" Hearing her name being called she immediately spun around.

"Yes!?"  Mina asked smiling widely.

"Uhh... the hair dryer?"

"Ohh yes.. yes I forgot hehe thanks, good night!" Mina said and nervously ran out of the room.

"Well, I guess I just spend my ten dollars for nothing" Mina sighed mentally cursing that bearded lady- guy or whatever is it for fooling her as she walk her way to her room.

She decided to wash up and brush her teeth, getting ready for bed. When Jeongyeon barged in their room stomping, face all scrunched up.

"Yah! Mina go to our bedroom and make that peach stop whinning" Jeongyeon said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter