Sometimes An Idiot ( II )

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina tried to reach out for Momo but she didn't even see the glimpse of the girl's hair, she tried calling her, texting her but no avail, Momo blocked her and Mina felt hopeless, she can't do anything knowing it was her fault but to cry. 

 

"Mina unnie~" Tzuyu tried to console the girl,  who was crying for days. 

 

"I missed her Tzuyu-ah, I missed her so much and it pains me"

 

"Just give her a little more space and time unnie"

 

"I will after she hear me out"

 

"Unnie~"

 

"I-I n-need to go I have to see her" Mina said as she stands up and let go of Tzuyu. 

 

"Mina-"

 

"I have to go" Mina told her as she went over to Momo's room where she started knocking. 

 

"Momo baby.. Please open up!" She knocks

 

"Momo I'm sorry please listen to me" Mina calls out as she continuously knocks on the door.

 

"Please... Open up, talk to me" Mina weakly calls as she slides down the door burying her face on her knees then finally after what seems a little to be hours the door opened.

 

"Momo-"

 

"She's not here" Sana told her

 

"W-where is she?"

 

"She left" Sana said and Mina's world falls, shattering to pieces along with her heart, Momo can't do that... She can't leave without hearing her out.

 

"N-no, that can't be. Please tell me you're lying" Mina pleads and Sana just sigh the couple really is stressing her out.

 

"I'm not but don't worry she'll be back, what you did hurts her really bad that's why she needed a break" Sana coldly told her and Mina began to cry.

 

"Sana... Please help me out, I want her back. I know I'm at fault but I fell for her, I did a-and I-I think I love her already-" Mina was cut off when Sana squealed.

 

"Omg!!! Why didn't you say so, I shouldn't have let her leave! Gosh, alright I'll help my otp out" Sana exclaimed and Mina was so happy she hugged her.

 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

 

"Okay, as much as I like skipships but you are off-limits Momo might kill me" Sana said as she looks around for someone might start a gossip, she doesn't want that.

 

"What can I do to ever repay you"

 

"Tzuyu's phone number would do"

 

"We got a deal!" Mina exclaimed willing to sell Tzuyu out for Momo.

 

"Oh and Mina, if you ever did what you did because Momo dumped Tzuyu, she did that because she found out I like her not because she's a player or whatsoever... Momo is the purest human being in the whole world"

 

"I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter