Let's Get Married

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was woken up from her slumber when her dad barge inside her room yanking the duvet away. 

"Wake up young lady!" He sternly said making Momo whine since it's the end of the week. 

"It's weekend please let me sleep" She said covering her head with a pillow but even that was yank away from her. 

"Stand up, I have a business meeting at 10 and you're coming along so wash up, dress appropriately, and prettily" He said and Momo was confuse since normally Hana, her older sister is the one to tag along. 

"Daddy Hana's room is that way" Momo replied pointing carelessly outside. 

"I know. Stand now, one!" Her Dad starts the countdown making the 18 year old Momo unwilling stood up and take a bath.

---

Momo really doesn't understand why does she have to sit through this boring meeting, she doesn't even understand any of what they are talking about yet she was forced to sit up straight in front of the daughter of the man her dad was talking to- Mina was her name? 

Momo was impressed at how the girl in front of her was tentatively listening, she looks so scary with the serious look she has on, noticing that she was being observed Mina turn to look at Momo who immediately avoided the gaze. 

"With the marriage of our daughters, is the rise of our empire" Momo manage to hear and she was shook. 

"No way! He'll marry off Hana?" Momo thought to herself until-

"Momo and Mina sure look perfect together" She heard Mina's Father said making her whip her head towards them, can't seem to believe what's going on and starts to have a mental breakdown. 

"No, no, this can't be! I'm still too young to be someone's wife" Momo thought but she can't object, she needs to be obedient to her Dad if she still wants a home to live in, but if her fiance slash the girl in front would be on her side then Momo can get out of this mess so she took a pen and wrote on the napkin "Follow me"before sliding it towards Mina. 

"Sorry to interrupt but please excuse me" Momo politely said before standing up and gesturing at Mina. 

Momo entered the restroom and started to pace back and forth while waiting for the other, biting on her nails every now and then. 

"So what's the plan?" Momo asked as soon as Mina came. 

"Plan?" Mina asked confuse

"How do we escape this fate?" Momo asked her 

"There's no escaping this" Mina told her in a business like manner. 

"What? You want to marry me!?"Momo exclaimed

"Correction, I have to marry you" Mina told her and Momo couldn't believe this, why is she so business oriented? 

"But I don't love you, shouldn't you just marry someone you love?" Momo tried to make her stand but Mina is one tough nut to persuade. 

"You don't let feelings take over in business" Mina told her, Momo is losing all hope

"Bu-but we're both girls" 

"And so? It's 21st century already"

"But-"

"Whatever you say you can't change my mind, if you've got nothing to say aside from that then I'll get going" Mina said walking out of the restroom followed by a dejected Momo. 

"What took you guys so long?" Mr. Hirai asked. 

"We just had a small talk Sir and I can't wait to marry her after our conversation" Mina answered that delighted both of the father's but Momo was sure that Mina was mocking her. 

"Glad you two are getting along" Mr. Myoui said and Momo badly wants to crush Mina's foot with her heels. 

"We still have other things to do and meetings to attend to. Mina, can you please take my daughter home since she's not responsible enough to own a car" Mr. Hirai said earning a whine and a pout from Momo. 

"Sure, sir. We'll be going now dad and Mr. Hirai, have a safe trip" Mina said bowing at them and Momo did the same, Mina gave her hand for Momo to hold, she has this smile but Momo knows better that she was playing with her and she got no choice but to take her hand for she can feel her Dad and Mr. Myoui watching them. 

As soon as they were out of sight Momo pulled her hand away then glare at Mina and the latter just laugh at her. 

"You don't have to take me home, I can go myself" Momo told her fishing out a phone and starting to scroll through it. 

"And in what position are you in to tell me that?" Mina ask her that made Momo look up from the phone making their faces merely inches apart. 

"Since when did she got this close?" Momo asked herself. 

"Cat got your tongue?"

"No-"

"Then let's go, I don't have time for idling" Mina told her taking her arm and dragging her towards the Black Audi. 

"Let go of me this instant or else I'll scream" Momo tried to warn her but it didn't work. 

"Go ahead scream, let's see who'll be put to shame and get disowned by their father" Mina told her not letting go, that successfully shut Momo up. 

Mina pushed Momo inside the shotgun seat quickly locking the door since Momo tried to get out, Mina started driving and she could feel Momo burning her with her gaze but she ignore her. 

"This is clearly kidnapping" Momo hissed when she fail to open the door as Mina shakes her head in return. 

"It is not, if your fiancé is just taking you home" Mina replied and Momo pointed her finger at the driving latter. 

"You. Are. Not. My Fiance, got that? And you will never be" Momo huffs crossing her arms over her chest as she slumps on the seat making Mina chuckle. 

"Are you always this childish? And by the way I already am your fiance" Mina said side eyeing Momo. 

"How dare you!? I am not childish and look at my hands, no ring so clearly, I don't have a  fiance" Momo retorts showing her hands at Mina. 

"So you want me to buy you a ring?" Mina asked her stopping at the red light and Momo's eyes form a slit in irritation. 

"Why are you so- I hate you!" Momo yells earning a nonchalant answer from Mina. 

"And I don't care"

Momo didn't speak to Mina the whole ride looking outside mumbling incoherent words, probably cursing at the latter next to her. 

- The Next Day-

"Just kill me already! Go ahead take my life!" Momo exclaims at Sana while forcing the latter to choke her, after telling her encounter with Mina, earning of course a knock on the head from her friend. 

"Stop exaggerating! I don't think she's bad infact she sounds cool, being mature and all at a young age-"

"Young!? I don't even know how old is she! What if she's old and and-" Momo panics walking back and forth but she got cut off when Sana pulled her to sit on the bed. 

"Shut up and tell me how she looks like" Sana asked getting giddy at the story her friend told her for she read to many fanfics and the scenario where her friends at was perfect to bring her imagination to life. 

"She's ugly! Really ugly not just on the outside but inside too! She's very arrogant acting like she's so smart and also have a very annoying-" Sana covered Momo's mouth to refrain her from spouting annoying nonsense and just proceeded to ask google for a decent answer. 

"Holy Mother of bunnies! Momo are you blind??" Sana asked when she search for the girl Momo was complaining about and boy beauty was an understatement. 

"And she's not acting smart Momo she is smart, finishing Masters degree in accounting at the age of 18 and successfully managing few of their business. I'll just take your place then! I'll marry her for you" Sana said raising her arm.

"If you're brave enough to tell that to my dad I am not stopping you" Momo to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter