Video

Ocean

That day they were filming for the 'Don't Recall' video and they were all so excited.


Taehyung was reviewing the choreography in his mind although counting in an audible voice, from time to time performing some barely marked movement.


Jiwoo joined him and imitated the movements with her hands, being prevented from getting up from the chair in which she was to be combed.


“Remember that move is more rough,” she said.


“I will, thank you,” Taehyung replied. “Although I hope we can rehearse before.”


“Sure, as soon as I'm done,” she pointed her hair.


It took her about five minutes to finally be able to stand. 


“Let's go with the others,” he said and she nodded.


In the next room was Somin sitting on the sofa with her phone and Matthew was talking to the camera, as they would be making a video about the process for the music video.


“Aren't you excited, fam!” He asked in English, clapping his hands.


“We areee!” Jiwoo said in return in English too.


“I fear I will forget the choreography,” Somin said chuckling nervously. 


“You won't, Sominnie,” Taehyung said approaching her.


“Hey, oppa, come here,” she spoke to Matthew. “Let me fix it.” 


He approached in confusion and Jiwoo reached out to grasp the neck of the sweater.


“Much better,” she said satisfied and proceeded to sneeze a few times.


“Heeey,” he exclaimed. “Are you okay?”


“Yeah,” she said. “I hope not to get sick.”


Immediately he took the black jacket that had wore before arriving to the set and changing his clothes and put it around her shoulders.


“We don't want you to get sick,” he explained.


She was startled, it had been an overbearing gesture that was too unexpected. She couldn't say a word, he had never done anything like that before but she was feeling rather happy. Finally, she got to move.


“Uhm, thanks, oppa.”


“You're welcome, blondie,” he ruffled her hair gently.