She

Ocean

She was different. Even with what little you could see on the surface. 

And he was captivated by that strange being who had the capacity to live as if nothing, as the events of her past life swirled in her mind.

 

She was deep. She let only the surface be seen, a part of it, however small, it was true.

He wanted to submerge himself, because if the surface was incredible, the rest was even more.

 

She was lonely. She could get along with everyone and be cute, but everyone could tell she was a girl of few friends, reserved. Something had made her so, after all, people tended to abandon her after a while.

But he managed to be her company even when she could not trust.

 

She was mysterious. Because she had the ability to draw attention even though she was withdrawn, what little she made known about her attracted people.

He set out to decipher it, for what is a mystery, if not to be solved? 

 

She was calm. She did not like to draw attention, though she did it anyway. She liked to do things well and correctly, because that way she could achieve more.

And he loved her so simple and discreet.

 

She was marvellous. Because she was an explosion of wonders. With a unique talent and voice, with an amazing way of guiding people.

He recognized from the first moment that she was what was needed.

 

She was beautiful. Because her physical beauty was different from the ordinary and her inner beauty was even more so, because her way of seeing things was beautiful.

He adored her cheeks and the tender way her eyes narrowed as she smiled. 

 

She was peaceful. She emanated a peace and good vibe that it was impossible not to humanize when being with her.

He liked to feel calm next to her.

 

She was inspiring. Just for being herself.

It was his inspiration.

 

She was attractive. Because his very mysterious personality was like a magnet.

He could not help but feel drawn as a metal.

 

She could be dangerous. Because if you got hooked on her, she could hurt you.

He made her the center of his life and was dragged into helplessness.

 

She is water.

Powerful enough to drown you

soft enough to cleanse you

deep enough to save you.

 

She was like the ocean. 

And he loved the ocean.