Believe

Ocean

“And...” Somin said. “How did it go?”

 

“Fine,” Jiwoo nodded before bringing the water bottle to her lips. Somin stood there waiting for more. “I don't know why they keep splitting us in couples if they don't want skinship or a relationship between us,” she rolled her eyes.

 

Somin shrugged.

 

“I don't know either.”

 

“I saw a couple of pictures of you and Tae oppa,” Jiwoo commented smiling suggestively.

 

“I don't like the expression you're wearing right now...”

 

“You look really good,” Jiwoo laughed. “I don't understand why neither of you haven't made the first move-”

 

“You haven't tell him I like him, have you?” Somin asked worried.

 

“Of course not, that's something you should do. But,” she paused, “I did get him to confess he likes you too. I mean, it was quite obvious,” she rolled her eyes. “All those comments between you two in interviews were just really direct.”

 

“You're mocking me,” Somin said startled.

 

“I'm nooot,” Jiwoo laughed. “It is obvious. Everyone can see it.”

 

“Well if you notice this, why don't you realise that Matthew is crazy for you?” Somin crossed her arms.

 

“Oh stop there, you want to take revenge? I wasn't joking when I said you and Taehyung have chemistry, you don't have to bother me...”

 

“I'm not bothering you,” Somin cut her off. “I am serious too, he likes you.”

 

“That's not true, he sees me as his little sister-”

 

“No,” Somin shook her head. “He sees me as his little sister, Taehyung sees you as his little sister. Matthew sees you differently.”

 

“I'm not going to believe you.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because it's not true.”

 

“I am as serious as you were when you told me Taehyung oppa likes me, unless you were lying to me.”

 

“I wasn't,” Jiwoo denied.

 

“Well, I'm not lying either.”

 

“But I haven't seen anything. I mean I have seen how Taehyung oppa treats you and softens his gaze when he is with you and stuff like that, but Matt doesn't do that,” Jiwoo explained. “I think you're just making this out. I won't believe you.”

 

“I think you would,” Somin said. “You just won't admit it.”

 

Jiwoo shook her head and focused on ordering her clothes. 

 

Somin remained silent for a moment, as if thinking of the perfect answer.

 

“You should have seen the way he was looking at you,” Jiwoo frowned at Somin's words. “Like you're the ocean... and he's desperate to drown.“

 

 

***

 

Okaaay, so

the last thing Somin says is a quote from a book (The Retribution of Mara Dyer) pa que no me tachen de pirata 😂