little white flowers, a swing, and a car

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Jongdae had told him, Minseok received a small package the following day. He gleefully and carefully cradled it to the living room, anticipation rising with every step.

 

“I wonder what it could be. Ohmygod my Chennie’s hands touched this box. Ohmygosh it smells like him,” he rambled with each motion, opening the box.

 

To his surprise, there was a small handmade card inside, decorated with drawings of little white flowers, a swing, and a car.

 

Call me when you read this, it read.

 

Minseok sat in silence for a moment. “What if I don’t wanna?” he sarcastically said to no one as he reached for his phone, immediately dialing his husband’s number.

 

“Min?”

 

“Who else?”

 

“Are you really gonna be sassy with me right now?”

 

“No,” he chuckled. “I got the card. Nice choice of packaging, by the way. Is it a new trend to send empty boxes with cards?”

 

Minseok teased the other as he lovingly held the card.

 

“I’m glad you called,” Jongdae smiled. Minseok could hear it in his voice.

 

“I’m glad I did, too,” he replied, loneliness slyly creeping up on him.

 

“I miss you.”

 

“Mmm,” Minseok couldn’t form words with the sudden surge of emotion.

 

“I want to see you. It’s been so long.”

 

A soft sniffle followed a heavy silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter