ever--chinese-dirty-talking xiumin

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Sudden change in writing style. LOL. There are still texts in this chapter. 

Enjoy~

 

---

 

 

“Minnie, are you done making the spaghetti? They’re gonna be here any minute now,” Jongdae whined, arms snaking around his lover’s waist from behind. He rested his chin on the other’s shoulder and buried his face in the crevice of his neck.

 

“Stop it, that tickles,” Minseok couldn’t help but laugh at the younger’s attempts to distract him from preparing the four’s meal. Turning his head, he kissed his boyfriend’s fluffy-haired head before lightly kicking him in the shin.

 

“I can't finish with you being like this, wife. And wait. If you’re the wife, why aren’t you making dinner?”

 

Switching tactics, Jongdae began trailing kisses up and down the neck he claimed. “Because,” he said in between pecks, “We. Don’t. Follow. Stereotypes. Here. And I like watching you make food. It’s domestic,” he added with a smirk and patted Minseok twice on the belly before releasing the older from his embrace.

 

“Mhm, mhm. Whatever,” the older joked, returning his attention to the nearly-ready pasta in front of him. He hummed cheerfully as he finished preparing dinner and watched as Jongdae set the table.

 

“You should roll your sleeves up like that more often,” the older said as he his lips, eyeing Chen’s forearms. “You’re looking more JongDaddy than anything with that get up.”

 

With a raise of an eyebrow and a mocking scoff, the younger responded, “Doesn’t this count as some sort of harassment? Don’t eye- the innocent, little me.” He crossed his arms over his chest as some weak form of protection but knowingly showing off his forearms to the other.

 

“Hah. Innocent? Yeah, right. I don’t think innocent is the right word to describe you, Chennie. Last night was—“

 

He was cut off by a knock on the door.

 

“—Far from innocent,” he finished with a quick kiss to his boyfriend’s lips. “You should bring the guests in since my baby is familiar with you. Oh, I'm so excited to finally meet my child, you have no idea,” Xiumin practically sang as Jongdae headed for the door.

 

“Oh, I know,” he muttered playfully rolling his eyes with a ghost of a smile.

 

Minseok came up from behind to greet the guests and his jaw dropped when he saw the giant standing at the threshold of his (and Jongdae’s) house. “Whoa. You’re huge. How much milk do you drink?”

 

The tall guy burst into laughter at the host’s question, leaning on his boyfriend for support. “Baek, I already love them. He’s hilarious.” Redirecting his attention and attempting to calm himself down, he offered his hand out to the oldest of the four. “I’m Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s boyfriend. Thanks for inviting us over.”

 

He flashed an adorable smile before shaking Chen’s hand as well. “I’m Minseok, but I also go by Xiumin, the true owner of this house, and this is my wife, Jongdae, who also goes by Chen,” Xiumin played, earning a rightfully deserved glare from Chen.

 

“Ignore him. This was originally my house and I’m his boyfriend. He’s weird.”

 

“He’s cute,” Baekhyun added. “I’m Baekhyun by the way. I heard from Jongdae that you were excited to meet me?” He turned the conversation towards Minseok.

 

“Yes, yes. Please, come in,” Xiumin led the guests to the dinner table. “I hope you’re fine with spaghetti. It’s the only dish I can make really well.”

 

Baekhyun smiled. “We’re good with anything. Thanks for making it.”

 

“Anything for my child,” Minseok mused. Jongdae shot him a concerned look and kicked him under the table.

 

Chanyeol glanced at his boyfriend, confusion shining at its best. Baekhyun cocked his head, also unsure of what the eldest meant.

 

“Well, if we’re all just gonna sit here in silence after that crap he spewed, we might as well eat,” Jongdae tried to break the awkward air that loomed over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter