he's perfect

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For weeks, maybe even months, Jongdae had been dedicating so much time to plan his proposal.

 

“Dude, there’s no way he’d say no. Are you stupid or what? He literally calls you his wife to everyone. He even introduced you as that the other day. You said so yourself. Why the are you so hesitant about this whole thing?” Kris would berate over the phone after receiving his own scolding from Junmyeon who said that Minseok was worried about Jongdae’s recent lack of attention.

 

“You’re actually digging yourself deeper into a ing hole. Probably your grave because this is obviously killing you. Does he need such a fancy, thought-out proposal? You’re spending more time with your plan than with your actual boyfriend.”

 

Jongdae sighed, “It needs to be perfect.”

 

“Um, no it doesn’t.”

 

“Do you even know Minseok? He’s perfect. A perfect person deserves a perfect proposal.”

 

“You’re a ing idiot. He’s nowhere near perfect. No one’s perfect. Get your head out of the clouds and put a ing ring on his fingers for ’s sake,” Kris huffed over the phone as he grew increasingly more annoyed at the naive other.

 

“Well too late now ‘cause it’s all pretty much planned out. Just a few more details to think over. I think I’m gonna do it this week.

 

“You better ing do it tomorrow.”

 

“Maybe,” Jongdae half-promised, unsure if his preparations were complete or not.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter