flowers (pt.1)

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressed in a pink and gray suit, Minseok made his way to the mall. Upon his arrival, a small flower shop booth that was set up outside caught his attention.

 

He changed his route to meet Baekhyun and ventured over to the small make-shift shop. Flowers were a weakness for Minseok. They reminded him of Jongdae ever since Baekhyun mentioned his houseplant named Chen.

 

Maybe I should get something for our house? Minseok pondered as he lifted one of the plants.

 

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a bouquet of small pink and blue flowers with wisps of white baby’s breath. Next to it was a slip of paper that read the meanings of all the flowers.

 

He picked up the sign, selecting which flower best described his love for Chen. He giggled softly as he found himself ridiculous, looking at flowers and determining which one matched with his feelings.

 

What the hell am I doing? he wondered as he took a photo of the small paper. In case he was to return later and the shop was still there. Maybe Chennie would like some.

 

Moments later, he entered the mall and met up with his friend.

 

“You ing lying snake, Baek. You’re not even dressed that nicely and you tell me to come all fancied up? Now I stand out so much,” Xiumin laughed as he complained to the younger.

 

Baekhyun eyed him, “Why’d you go with pink, though? If you didn’t wanna stand out, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter