i'd be his baby any day

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly, Suho and Yifan arrived before Sehun and Luhan did. So before any drinks were available for consumption, the six young men had to overcome any awkward formalities that came with self introductions and stories of how they all met.

 

Which meant that Minseok had to once again explain his food baby Baekhyun to his other friends. Sober.

 

get ur gucci over here

i need drinks

hurry

if u don't come within the next

11 minutes

i will out u to luhan

he will know about

how u like

 

ok ok ok

shut the up, old man

im literally outside

so ing impatient, u r

 

so disrespektful, u r

door’s open

walk urself in

give ur hyung a drink

or should i say

ur “oppa”

 

shut up

 

i know ur kinks

now give me the strongest thing u have

 

Their texted ceased as Xiumin began taking shots, wanting to do away with any awkwardness the rest of the night might bring.

 

“Dude, this is like a gay bar,” he said with astonishment at his realization. “We got drinks and three sets of gays. It’s like a combo set.”

 

“What are we, fast food?” Luhan laughed.

 

The last couple to arrive came in luck because they already knew everyone in some way or another. No introductions necessary. They were the official ice breakers, bringing drinks for the rest to drown their nerves away with.

 

Already on his seventh shot of soju, Minseok felt the alcohol finally hit him.

 

“Whoa, sweetie. You should really take it slow,” Jongdae worriedly advised as he rubbed circles on his lover’s back. “It’s hardly been an hour and you’re already on your second or third bottle. Babe, please. I don’t want you passing out tonight.”

 

In response, Minseok shifted his legs and laid them across Jongdae’s lap. “I’m gonna take a quick nap,” he murmured drowsily, resting his head on the other’s chest.

 

“You guys are too cute, I’m gonna ing die. Baek, if we ever split, I’m going after Minseok. He’s a ing baby mochi despite his age,” Chanyeol gawked at the sleeping guy across from him. Chen glared in response, “mine” written all over his face.

 

“I don’t think mochi have babies?” Baekhyun slurred.

 

“But you’re Xiumin’s baby?”

 

“Oh yeah.” Baekhyun giggled. “That’s right. I am a mochi’s baby.”

 

Suho was the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter