gonna get Lay-ed

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was right. Minseok nearly threw a fit when he lost all hope of winning that day.

 

“You should've ing told me your friends were pro,” he quietly whined to himself, sending daggers from his sharp eyes to the younger.

 

Jongdae pulled the grumpy one’s head into the crevice of his neck as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend. “We can go bowling again with people who so you can win. Okay?”

 

He received a pouted look as the elder lifted his chin to look at the boy. “Don’t treat me like a child.”

 

“But you are one. A big baby. That’s what you are.” He the elder’s soft, brown hair. “A cute, y, charming baby.”

 

The elder nuzzled into the comfort of the other. He planted a light kiss on Jongdae’s neck. “I love you, you know that, right?”

 

The younger hummed in response, “And I do you.”

 

“Oh quit it, you guys are making me sick,” Junmyeon gagged from behind. “Can’t you wait till ur home or something? I’d rather not be reminded of our little get together from a while ago. I was the only one sober enough to hear those ing screams, Min. Nasty.”

 

“You weren’t too bothered by it before. What the hell did Yifan do to make you this allergic to love?” Minseok asked. Jongdae tensed slightly.

 

“Long story short, we’re taking a break and he’s probably gonna see someone else in the mean time,” he muttered.

 

Xiumin gasped. “And you’re okay with this, why? You know what, never mind. Chennie, I’m not coming home tonight. In fact, I’m leaving right now. Suho, we’re going somewhere good,” the older instructed as he changed his shoes and dragged the other out of the building.

 

On their way out, Minseok blind with rage didn’t notice the stranger he was about to make collide with his friend. Oh , too late now, he thought as the two crashed into each other. Slyly, the eldest slipped away and watched from afar, hoping to take no blame for what just happened.

 

Suho quickly searched for his friend before he met the stranger’s gaze. They sat on the ground where they had fallen for a moment, eyes locked. Minseok, curiosity burning, returned to the two. He watched.

 

“Oh, um sorry,” Junmyeon mumbled as he snapped back to reality. The other seemed to as well, shaking off the daze.

 

“Yeah, me too. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Didn’t think I’d run into anyone who looks as good as you.”

 

Minseok choked as he suppressed a laugh. Was this guy flirting? He did agree, nonetheless. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter