Rollercoaster

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Yaaay, an update! Well, this one is a bit longer than normal so enjoy it.

I do not proof read.

Chapter 9

It wasn't new you were staying over at Tiffany's again. You were staying over a lot more. You were glued to Tiffany's side when you could. Tiffany's head was on your lap, you had a magazine in your hands. Tiffany was laying there, her eyes closed. She was smiling. You didn't even read the magazine in your hands, you were looking at Tiffany. You laid down the magazine. You placed a strand of Tiffany's hair behind her ear. She giggled.

"Are you ticklish?" You questioned. Tiffany didn't answer what you took as a yes. Your hands roamed to her ribcage. "No! Stop!" Tiffany said laughing, begging you to stop tickling. You didn't stop. You only continued laughing deviously. It was only when you were pushed over with Tiffany hovering above you that you quit. Your hands still loose around her waist. Tiffany didn't say anything, she only stared at you.

"She's beautiful." You heard the words coming out of your mouth and you wanted to slap yourself but your hands were pretty content around Tiffany.

"Thank you."

You didn't say anything. You were mildly embarrassed but you couldn't help but enjoy your current position with Tiffany. You finally realized how it must look when someone stormed in so you slowly removed your hands only to be stopped quickly after. "Don't." Her voice sounds deeper. She simply stares at you, not making a move. You didn't do anything either, you simply stare. Tiffany closes the space between you, you feel her breathe on your lips. Only inches away from you she stops, smiling at you.

"Tiff-OH!" The door was quickly shut again. Tiffany quickly moved off you, she seemed embarrassed. Tiffany looks at you, but she quickly looks away.

"I'm sorry. I have to keep my promise" What kind of promise?

She left the room, not looking back to see you shed a few tears.

It was not much later you see Yoona and Yuri standing in the room. "She doesn't mean it like that." They both say attempting to cheer you up. It doesn't work.

You feel empty. Did you just lose your best friend? "I'm sorry." You sniffle, Yoona smiles at you sadly. "We should get you home." Yuri said. Did they want you out now that happened?

"We don't want you out the house if that's what you're thinking right now." Yoona quickly adds. Yuri nods, her face full of worry. You don't remember seeing Yuri ever being serious like this.

"Okay. Let's go." You say defeated. With both Yuri and Yoona on your sides you get into the car. Yoona drove you home.

Maybe you were exaggerating but you just got rejected by Tiffany. Your best friend and your crush.

Yoona looks at you in pity. "You know you can talk to us, right?" You look at Yoona. Her face looks so sincere. Yuri stands a bit behind Yoona, letting Yoona do the words. You look at both, your eyes still red from crying.

"Okay." You smiled but they knew it didn't reach your eyes. You couldn't bring yourself to say anything else but okay. Both nodded at you, they looked hesitant to leave. Yuri stayed behind for a second before she followed Yoona. She shot you one last look, sympathy written all over her face.

/

3RD POV

"HWANG! GET BACK!" Sunny yelled angry. Tiffany sighed, she had to go back and talk them.

"Why did ___ cry?" Tiffany gulped, "Since when are you concerned about her?"

"Don't go that way Hwang." Sunny threatened, her tone angry. "You told me to not get involved with her more than friends. And that is what I'm doing right now. It's for the best." Sunny's face goes from angry to disappointed. "Are you saying this is my fault?" The air was tense.

"I am saying this is the right choices." Hyoyeon growled. "The right choice? You've gotten her involved with us. Now she has to go through this because of you!"

"Like you care!" Tiffany shot back. Hyoyeon seems a bit taken back. "At least I didn't almost kiss her and threw the bond away like garbage." Hyoyeon said darkly. Hyoyeon felt oddly protective.

"Are you sure you want this?" Yoona asked when she entered the room. "You didn't see her face. She looked broken, she feels like you led her on." Yoona added. Vampires aren't capable of crying though Tiffany looks like she could cry any moment.

"I think this conversation was long overdue. We all knew this would happen." Jessica said sighing. "I've warned you all to not get involved with humans." And maybe, just maybe if Tiffany listened they wouldn't have this problem.

"We've come so far. We can't go back. Both parties will get hurt." Taeyeon said reasoning. "I allow you to date her." Tiffany's eyes sparked up only to be replaced with horror. "I've hurt her!"

"You could always start by apologizing." Jessica said matter-of-factly. "Are you saying you're okay with the human now?" Jessica snorted, "It seems I'm the only one against so I don't have anything to say." Tiffany smiled brightly, hugging Jessica. "Yah! Get off me!" Jessica pushed Tiffany off her.

"I didn't say I would start talking to her!" It only earned a laugh from the rest.

"I'll go back to work." Jessica growled annoyed. "Her fashion brand is going well huh?" Sunny said smiling. "It's thanks to Jessica and Maknae we have so much money. Their fashion b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter