Patching things up

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hi guys, sorry for the long wait!

I've been busy and I've been writing some other things. One which is up today too! So if you have time, check it out! It's TaeNy!

Also, my lovely readers thank you for subscribing, voting and commenting. It makes my day! -gives virtual hugs-

I did not proof read it like normally. This chapter is dedicated to my bias -cries- I hope you guys enjoy it!

Chapter 8. 

“I’m sorry ___.” Amber said through the phone. It was some weeks after the incident and you hadn’t heard anything from Amber all the time. At college, she seemed to avoid you most of the time. You honestly wanted to talk to her again but college, work and well your new friend Tiffany and others took all your time. At the end of the night you were done for and simply laid on your bed. When you were done with classes you were mostly hauled away by the girls. You were with them through classes, after classes and what not. Since the first time you met them you bonded well with Sunny, Yuri and Yoona too. With Hyoyeon, not so much. She basically ignored you most of the times and when you talked she wat short with answers. They coincidently all majored in Theatre, dance or entertainment. Which, you also did.

 

 You were glad Amber apologized and you did too through the phone. The only thing that bothered you was the time she took to say sorry. You decided to not be annoyed and let it slide.

 

“I’m sorry too.” You say, not sure to say what else. You really hope Amber won’t go further on about it as you made friends with Tiffany.

 

“Can we meet up soon? I want to tell you in person I’m sorry.” You honestly want to say you’re busy because you really are. “It’s okay if you’re busy.” That, that only made you feel guilty.

 

“Okay. Let’s meet up this week.” Amber hummed, clearly happy with your decision.

/

“Amber!” You greeted the tomboyish girl. “___!”

 

“It’s been a long time huh?” Amber said, smiling. “Yeah it has.” You looked at Amber, she has changed a bit, her hair obviously grown a little longer. “How have things been?” You asked Amber. Amber walked in front of you, walking into the fitness school where you met Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. “It’s been good. I actually entered a relationship with Luna.” Amber said smiling brightly. You, obviously, also smiled brightly because you’ve shipped those two for so long. “Congrats!” Amber thanked you and you both entered the dancing rooms. “Right, so I talked to your teachers.” Amber admitted guiltily. “I knew you would meet up with me even though you’re busy. It’s the last semester __! You should’ve just said to me you were busy.”

 

“Sorry?”

 

“But I talked to your dancing teacher and he said you had to do a dance routine, right?” You nodded. “That’s why I wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter