Her past

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's been a while huh. Okay so I decided to throw out this update because well, I'll be going on vacation for the next two week. I'll be online here and there but I won't be able to write. Besides that I've been a bit stuck with the story so in that time I will have enough time to figure out where I will be taking it.

I am to lazy to proofread so whoops!

Enjoy the chapter!

“___?” You turn around, curious by who’s calling you. It was Jessica. “Since you’re officially a part of the family and I have to be civil with you I wanted to tell you a story about my human life.”

 

Jessica sat down and looked at the chair across from her, signaling you should sit too.

 

“I was born in in San Francisco around 50 years ago. It was around the age of eleven that I moved to here, Korea. I lived with my father, mother and younger sister. You could say we were pretty spoiled.” Jessica gives you a small smile. “I was always close to my sister. Her name was Krystal Jung.  She meant a lot to me. We did everything together, from shopping to sharing friends and clothes. You can imagine that when she disappeared I was broken. They told us she was mauled by an animal, they couldn’t find her body but did find blood. Her death changed me into the person I am today. I closed myself off to strangers and my friends.”

 

“It was 2 years later the day my sister disappeared that I got attacked by a werewolf. Isn’t that just stupid coincidence?” Jessica asks you, she doesn’t expect you to answer.

 

“I cannot tell you the precise details because I lost memories from my human life. I got saved by Taeyeon, she changed me into a vampire. I hated being a vampire, to be alive once more. I wanted nothing more but death. It was hard, adapting to my new lifestyle. I could slowly feel my life fading away, I had to drink to stay alive.”

 

Jessica takes a deep sigh, shaking her head she continued.

 

“I eventually drank human blood. I was on the brink of death. I realized this wasn’t what my sister wanted me to do. I decided to live and fulfill her dreams. The clan grew bigger, more people got changed and joined us. I still don’t know why Taeyeon chose to change me.” You felt sympathy to Jessica.

 

“So that’s that. Don’t look at me with pity.” Jessica demanded. “I am jealous of you. You are human, you still breathe and you don’t have to kill people to survive. Tiffany lives forever, you do not. If you want to be changed into a vampire, please, think this thorough.”

 

“I will.” Jessica nods, she leaves her seat. “Did Sica tell you about her story?” Seohyun asks you when she enters. “I heard her talk about it. Jessica has a hard time letting people in. She’s scared of getting hurt again. It took us a long time to earn her trust as well.”

 

You wanted to say something but Seohyun interrupted you. “I would love to tell you my story but I have something to attend to now.” Seohyun said winking at you. “When I have the time, I will tell you.” Seohyun makes her way out the room, giving you a little wave.

/

You slept over at Tiffany’s. “Fany….” You mumble half awake. “It’s too ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter