Score!

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Okay, I already established it was going to be harem. I found it really funny when I said the girls with the most votes would get a bit more screen time you all instantly decided to vote for Taeyeon. She went from like 7 votes to over the 20 lmao. You guys are awesome! (she actually surpassedJessica with those skyscraper votes from you guys! Anyways, I'll leave it open for another day and just vote for your favorite girl I guess.

They have red eyes. You noticed it when you looked at them yet you didn’t say anything.

“You could say we’re new.” Sunny hesitantly said. “I haven’t seen you two around before. Do you live on campus?” you refer to college. “No, we don’t live on the campus. We bought our own house.” House?

“Sunny and I live with 7 other people in the house.”

“Are they also going to college?” You asked curious. “Some of us do. Other’s work.”

You didn’t notice while talking all the time you reached the shopping district. “Sunny needs some new clothing. Hyoyeon also asked us to buy her a new backpack.” Tiffany said, looking around for any clothing shops.

“What do you think of this one?” Tiffany picked out a pink backpack. “Fany, I don’t think Hyoyeon would really like bright pink..” Sunny tried to reason. Tiffany seemed to deflate a bit, disappointed she couldn’t buy the bright pink backpack. “The black standard backpack?” You asked, totally unsure if this Hyoyeon person would like it. “I think she would like the black one.” Sunny said in agreement. “Can we also buy the pink one?” Tiffany said pouting. She actually looked really childish, her pout being adorable. You could see Sunny smirking in your eye corner yet you didn't stop staring at Tiffany. “Tiffany is addicted to pink.” Sunny told you. You had to admit pink fit Tiffany well.

“It’s a nice co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter