New faces

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I actually didn't plan to get the second chapter out that fast. Oh well. I didn't proofread this chapter. 

Note2: chapter 1 has a poll for the pairing you can vote for. If possible I will put it under chapter two too. If not, you can still find it at chapter 1. Don't forget to vote! :D

___________________________________________________

What’s your name?” Tiffany asked you. “It’s ____.” Tiffany nodded, not really interested in Amber it seems. “That’s a beautiful name.” She shot you a charming smile. “Is she your friend?” Tiffany finally looked for the first time at Amber. “Ne, she’s my friend.” Tiffany looked unsure if she should believe you yet she nodded letting it go. 

 “We should go.” You tugged Amber with you. “Nice to meet you Tiffany and thank you.  I hope we will meet again!” You said with enthusiasm. Tiffany looked at you, smirking. Why did she smirk at me? You thought. “I hope we will ___. Have a safe trip back home!”  Tiffany waved you goodbye, you could feel her eyes on every move you did. It made you a bit nervous but you just shook off the feeling.  You waved Tiffany goodbye while pulling Amber with you. Gosh, why couldn’t Amber just walk and do what I say. 

“Amber? What’s going on?” You snapped at Amber, trying to get her out of her trance. Amber has been nothing but weird since you both were outside the movie theatre. She even began acting stranger upon meeting Tiffany.  “Amber?” You wave your hand in front of her face. You put your hand on your waist, tapping your foot on the ground impatiently.  “She’s dangerous.” You looked weirdly at Amber. “How come she’s dangerous?” 

“I just know, okay?” Amber said. “Do you know her?” You asked confused. “No.” You furrowed your brow, “How come she’s dangerous if you don’t even know her.” You asked Amber, confusion clear in your voice. “You know what. You’re being weird. I’ll go home. Annyeonghi kyeseyo.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter