3. Stupid Decisions?

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note1: I actually said yesterday I didn't want to throw out the second chapter so quick yet here's the third one! I've been non stop writing chapters and I'm at 8/9.(I'm stress writing. You guys simply got lucky as I will not have as much time from tomorrow on because of my job. I wanted to make it up by posting this chapter. I will still write and post as much as possible!

Note2: Don't forget to vote for the pairing! :D (they could influence the outcome) Also I decided that, the girls who have the most votes will be playing a bit of a bigger story. (They still all get as much as possible screen time)

Note3: Thank you for the people who subscribed, voted and such! Shoutout to them! :D

With that all, I present to you, chapter 3!

You slowly opened your eyes, groaning when you see the sun shining through your window. What time is it? You stole a quick glance towards your alarm.

 

1:00PM

 

“What?” You mutter in disbelief. You never slept that long. Feeling incredibly tired you let yourself fall on the bed again. Almost falling asleep your eyes widen, it’s Sunday. You promised to meet up with Luna for some coffee.  Right, when? What time again? Your mind still fuzzy from just waking up. You quickly stood up from your bed, making your way to your phone.

 

Luna-unnie [12:00PM]: Don’t forget we would meet at 2:00pm! I heard you and Amber had a fight yesterday so maybe your mind is on other things. We’re not going to cancel our meet up!

 

You grinned, Luna-unnie, always so caring. That was until you read the next message she sent you.

Luna [12:30PM]: ____! Are you up? You’re never that late up! Are you okay? You haven’t even looked on your phone or answered me!

You quickly tossed your phone away, not wanting to deal with their sorry about you. You’d better get dressed quickly. Okay, what to wear?

At your fastest run you took a plain white t-shirt and a black jacket out of your closet. Right, jeans! You quickly put on your jeans with some black boots.

 

Third person POV

“Fany!” Hyoyeon yelled, clearly frustrated about something. “Where’s Tiffany?” Hyoyeon asked the members. “What’s going on?” Taeyeon asked, clearly confused for Hyoyeon’s behavior.

 

“Tiffany was out last night. She contacted a human and another creature.” Taeyeon clearly still confused waited for Hyoyeon to explain.

 

“Maybe she finally found someone to romance.” Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows. Hyoyeon clearly ignored the comment and waited for their leader to say something. “Is it that big of a problem?” Taeyeon carefully said commenting on Hyoyeon’s explanation. “SeoHyun was out last night too. Did you follow her too?” Hyoyeon shook her head. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter