Truth

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: So. I'm uploading this before I have to go to my job. I did not proof read this. Thank you for the comments and subscribers that makes my day! I hope you guys will enjoy the chapter!

Ohgods. I just woke up and I'm so tired... 

___________________________________________________

Third POV

"Tiffany, is it true?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, she felt betrayed. The room was occupied with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon on the left side and Tiffany and Sunny on the other.

"What?" Tiffany asked, oblivious about what Sooyoung and Hyoyeon found out. "Did you meet up with a human? Do you have contact with a human?" Tiffany gritted her teeth in frustration. She's supposed to be the right hand of Taeyeon. She should be the role model for their clan, she isn't supposed to make stupid mistakes like this. "Yes." And with that, Taeyeon looked hurt. "So, you lied?"

"Wait. It's not entirely Tiffany's fault." Sunny said. Taeyeon looked at Sunny, a tense look on her face. Could it get any worse? Tiffany felt like she dragged Sunny with her.

"I was on it too. I knew she was texting _, I promised to keep it a secret." Sunny explained. "Why?" Taeyeon sounded hurt but also betrayed. "_ is interesting. She's… different. She's like gravity, she pulls me towards her." Tiffany admitted guilty. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, confused. "Are you sure you feel a pull towards her?" Tiffany didn't even hesitate to answer. "Yes." Taeyeon frowned, clearly not telling everything.

Taeyeon then looked at Sunny for an explanation.

"You could say I'm drawn to her. It's the reason why I didn't tell you guys anything. Jessica and Hyoyeon are clearly against the idea. It would only stir up trouble but with the cat out of the bag it has only stirred up more." Sunny said. When Taeyeon opened to say something else the remaining members burst through the door. Normally the clan was in sync with each other but with the arrival of a human in their lives it seemed like things were shaken up. Jessica looked angry, Yuri and Yoona looked amused and Seohyun? SeoHyun was silent, wanting to know more about the situation.

"You can't be serious!" Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter