You're beautiful...

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I want to thank all of my subs for subscribing! Shoutout to the 100th subscriber! Let's try to get more! :D Also, I got pushed by someone who told me she won't sleep till I upload. Blame it on her.

I did not proof read. I more or less uploaded it to thank the 100th subscriber

Your POV

You and Tiffany had decided to meet up. Tiffany would pick you up from your dorm and you would go to her house. You could meet her friends and you could meet Sunny again. It was a win-win situation!

 

When Tiffany arrived, you didn’t expect her to pick you up in a Volkswagen Scirocco. You honestly expected her to pick you up in a pink car, as it’s her absolute favorite color all times. “____!” Tiffany squealed. You barely closed the door or Tiffany engulfed you in her warm embrace. Tiffany wore a pink dress with white heels. You on the other hand simply wore black jeans, black sneaker and a black t-shirt.

 

“Hey, Fany.” You said, smiling warmly at your new best friend. It the small amount of time you got to know her you slowly developed a friendship with Tiffany. Tiffany always texted you or called you and you enjoyed every moment of it. Tiffany guided you to the passenger seat and held the door for you. She quickly moved over to her driver seat and when both of you buckled up she drove to her house.

 

“Fany, can you please drive a bit slower?” You said with a strained voice. Tiffany rode fast. Like fast. Over the speed limit. “It’s fine! I never caused an accident and my senses are really good!” Deciding she won’t go slower for you, you simply clung to the seat, desperately hoping the ride was over soon.

 

Luckily for you, the ride didn’t take long. She rode fast anyways, couldn’t take that long. You wiped away the small droplets of sweat you created from worrying and panicking by Tiffany’s driving style. Tiffany only smiled innocently at you, like she didn’t do anything wrong. “You should be happy it wasn’t Sooyoung driving.” Tiffany commented. You could already imagine Sooyoung driving. The time you met her you knew enough. If you asked her to slow down she would be the person who would only drive harder, only to laugh at your scared face. “You seriously shouldn’t drive that fast, you could get a ticket for it!”

 

“I’ve never gotten a ticket before!” Tiffany exclaimed, yet you could hardly believe her. Tiffany led you to the door. The house looked like a villa, Tiffany and the others were clearly richer than average people. The door was instantly opened. “TaeTae!” Tiffany said happily upon seeing her best friend. ‘TaeTae’ only rolled her eyes in affection and directed her look at you. It felt like she was examining you throughout. She was so judging you. It felt like you were Tiffany’s girlfriend and Tae her overprotective father.  “I’m Kim Tae-yeon.” You muttered your name, a bit afraid of her. Though she only smirked seeing your behavior around her. She looked so satisfied scaring you.

 

You were quickly greeted by Sunny, who also embraced you even after your second-time meeting. “How’s it going ___? It’s been a while since we met!”

 

“I’ve been busy with college and work.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter