Rumors

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long time no see! I had this one laying around and decided to just post is, after all it's been long. I didn't proofread it but I hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 14

YOUR POV

When Tiffany pecked you on the mouth at school, it only fueled the rumor mill more. Students were sure you blackmailed Tiffany into a relationship or that it was arranged. They didn’t understand how Tiffany could be in love with someone like you. The biggest scandal was that Tiffany was dating you, a female. Tiffany was well known around the school as were the other SNSD members who attended college. They were known as the beauty Queens, which you must agree with. Is very much true.

 

It didn’t take long before you got bullied by the other students. It began as teasing but when you tensed up with their mean words, you tensed up.  You don’t care about it, it’s your business who you date but you can only take so much you tell yourself.

 

“Dyke.” The taller boy said to you while clashing his body into yours. Your hand grasps to your arm, you painfully fell on your arm. You hiss out in pain. You didn’t look at the boy, you rose and walked away. It’s no use to battle against something so stupid.

 

He quickly halted you, he easily seized you when he has your wrist in your arm. His strength easily overwhelming you. “Let me go.” You say, he’s pissing you off. He smirks when he hears your voice rise.

 

“What are you going to about it?” He taunts you. He walks closer to you, you walk closer to the wall. It didn’t take long or you got cornered. “You’re cornered.” He smirks in victory.

 

“I’ll wipe that smirk of your face if you don’t leave her alone.” You hear the ice-cold voice demand. You see Taeyeon and Jessica stand a few meters away from him and you but you can feel the boy freezing up.  Taeyeon and Jessica are intimidating, especially if they’re pissed off. The boy quickly changed his demeanor.

 

“I can give you two ladies a wild night.” Cocky brat doesn’t know when to give up. You see Jessica smiling seductively and you frown. She walks to him, her hips swaying and she looks y. You can almost see drool coming from his mouth.

 

In a split second, you see Jessica kneeing his precious male part. His eyes widen in pain as his hand quickly reach the part that got kicked. Jessica kneels next to him, smirking when he cries out in pain. “That’s for touching something that’s ours.” Jessica whispers in his ear. You can’t help but enjoy the scene.

 

“And if you touch her again, we make sure that pretty face of yours becomes even prettier.” Taeyeon says menacingly, smiling at him. It made Taeyeon looks scary, you’re glad it wasn’t to you. Taeyeon quickly goes to your side and takes your arm into her hands, examining it. “Are you okay?” You nod, shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter