Aftermath

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Honestly, I decided to upload because itsbeen a while. the upcoming chapters are just old chapters...

 

I didn't proofread .. oops?

 

You brought Jessica home, she was exhausted which wasn’t surprising with the fact what she just experienced. She was leaning on to you, emotionally drained she walked inside while you supported her, not letting her go.

 

“___?!” You hear Tiffany say in concern before she takes you in her arms. Taeyeon took Jessica over, her eyes questioning you. “Jessica met her sister.” Tiffany looks confused.

 

“Amber is a shapeshifter, just like Krystal. Krystal was saved by a shape shifter.” Tiffany’s mouth makes an ‘o’ shape. “She’s taking this hard.” You murmur, recalling Jessica breaking down. Just thinking about it hurts.

 

“Are you okay?” You look at Tiffany, confused by the question. “Am I okay?” Tiffany nods waiting patiently for your answer. Her eyes are scanning your body, probably for bruises.

 

“Your world just took a huge turn, you discovered you best friend is a shapeshifter.” Tiffany says softly, worry written all over her face. You recall Jessica killing someone in front of you, you recall the confession from Tiffany, You recall Krystal telling you they also belonged to the supernatural world and you recall every moment since you know about supernatural and you realize that you never had time to progress it.

 

“I’m okay.” You say. But honestly, were you okay? Right now, your objective was making sure Jessica was okay. You feel Tiffany kiss you on the side of your head and you let your worries wash away even if it was for a second.

 

“I know it’s early but I love you.” You can feel Tiffany perk up by your confession and she kisses you again, this time on your forehead. The next kiss on your lips and you get picked up by Tiffany. She carries you to her room with ease. “You need to rest. You had a tough day.” You want to protest, telling her you want to be with her and Jessica but you can slowly feel yourself slipping away. Your consciousness slowly fades away and your eyes close. The last thing you feel is Tiffany laying besides you, cuddling into you.

When you open your eyes, you feel yourself clinging to Tiffany who grins at you. “Did you sleep well?” Tiffany sweetly asks you. You only nod, slowly waking up from your deep slumber.

“I will make some food for you. You’ve slept for a while.” Tiffany says, she rises from her bed kissing your forehead before leaving you alone.

 

You scan the room, you see several belongings from Tiffany and you notice most of her room is pink. The quietness in the room isn’t comforting, all you want is one from SNSD at your side. The room feels quiet and you don’t hear Yuri yelling or Sooyoung teasing the other members. It was too silent for you.

 

“You’ve been staring a while.” You see the leader standing, leaning against the doorframe her arms folded. It should give you a intimidating feel but instead you see concern in those eyes. “Shouldn’t you check on Jessica?” Taeyeon smiles sadly, shaking her head. “After you brought her to us, also thank you for that, she just fell on her bed. She didn’t want to talk to me at all. She hasn’t talked or moved since you brought her.” Taeyeon admits. “So, why are you checking on me?” You ask curious. The question visibly shocks Taeyeon.

 

“I might seem like a leader who only cares about her members. I might be closed off but I care for my clan. You’re also a member of our clan.” Taeyeon explains. It makes your heart flutter, you’re a member of their clan.

 

“We’re not a clan because we’re all vampires trying to survive. We’re a family. And you’re part of us.” You smile grateful at Taeyeon. Taeyeon walks up to you, she sits next to you. “I could smell the blood on Jessica yesterday. What happened yesterday?”

 

“She killed someone in front of me.” The revelation makes Taeyeon’s eyes go as wide as saucers. “It explains why Jessica is like this.  She’s feeling guil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter