Shock

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So... it's been a long time.. My life changed in the months I didn't update and I didn't feel like writing anymore. This is something I had written out back then. My friend told me to update so I did. Enjoy.

I did not proofread it.

“What?” You mutter shocked. Jessica seems shocked too but recovers quickly. If it wasn’t for that shocked face Jessica herself had just seconds ago you probably would have not believed what she said.  “___? What’s going on?” Amber asks you in a small voice, she looks so vulnerable and confused. You never told Amber about you and Tiffany. You forgot to tell her about it. Even if you didn’t forget it you didn’t want to have this conversation on the phone with her but you also don’t want this fight including Jessica in this mess.

 

“She’s dating one of us” Jessica empathizes the last word, a cocky sneer on her face. “___?” Amber begs you to answer, to say not it’s a joke. Her eyes are pleading you to say it’s a lie.

 

“I am dating one of them.” Jessica smirks, she accomplished what she wanted to. To crush Amber.  Jessica’s smirk gets quickly wiped off when a third person enters the frame. Jessica’s smirk gets replaced by shock written all over her face. You see mixed emotions, Jessica is confused and so are you. You take a quick look between Jessica and the new person. The new person looks just as shocked.

 

“Jessica?” You see Krystal saying slowly. Jessica Jung… Krystal Jung… And that’s when it clicks, you look in concern at Jessica only to see her running away in vampire speed. “Jessica!” You yell after her but she’s already gone. You know you can’t catch up with her. She’s too quick. Your mind is going like a haywire, trying to cope with the situation.

 

“You’re her sister.” Krystal nods, it seemed she recovered rather quickly from the shock. “How can you still be alive?” You ask carefully.

 

“I… I got mauled by a bear a long time ago. I was bleeding out but Victoria saved me. She bit me, I didn’t change into a vampire. Amber, Luna, Victoria and I are shapeshifters. We can shift into an animal, we don’t age. The difference with vampires is, we breathe, eat, sleep we do everything humans do too. We don’t age when you’re bitten until you meet your mate. Some are born with the genes like Amber, at a certain age she will change and have her first transformation causing her to stop aging until she finds a mate. If your mate is human we can choose to change our mate or decided to get old with them.  Because Victoria was already a shapeshifter when she bit me, I didn’t age.” So many questions came up.

 

“Mate?” You ask confused. “The person you’re destined with. For us it’s when we look in to their eyes we feel like the earth has shifted and our person is your world, your priority.” Krystal explains to you, yet you can’t help but think about how Jessica would feel right now.

 

“I knew how hurt Jessica was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter