007 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“To what do I owe the honor?” Jimin sneers upon seeing his best friend walking towards his direction. He knows it is pretty unusual to catch Jungkook wandering around at night especially to a fancy party like this. That boy prefers games or you over everything in this world.

“Fancy to see you here Jeon” the older boy shows his respect like Jungkook is some kind of crown prince.

Rolling his eyes in response, Jungkook shots him a dirty look “Unlike you I avoid party at all cost to safe my youth time for more productive activities” he shrugs. His hand is busy pouring drinks for him and you as he lets Jimin clinging onto him like a baby.

“Kukkie, to see you tonight is a sheer luck. Are you here with someone?” he wiggles his eyebrows at the drinks signaling the younger boy a meaningful stare. It is more like judgmental look, he knows Jungkook has no girl friend and you are an exception.

“I am here with Yeoul and hyung stop doing that. I am not your date” he swats Jimin’s hand away from touching him even further.

Jimin’s lips are curved upwards as his eyes glint with excitement “Yeoul is here? Really? Where is she? Where? Where? I didn’t expect a bookworm like her would attend a party like this!How fascinating” his head bobs to the rhythm showing how excited he is to even here your mere presence at the party.

“Are you like 10? Umm.. no.. I don’t think Yeoul is excited to meet you. Mind your own business hyung” Jungkook sounds offended for some reason Jimin find it is a new way to .

“Ah, really? Guess she is excited to see someone else” his eyes are fixated at the glass door across him. He can tell it is you talking to some guy outside and as he expected that will tick Jungkook’s off. Upon hearing that, Jungkook spins his body abruptly following Jimin’s gaze.

Both Jimin and Jungkook tries to get a clear vision of the tall guy beside you. The older guy finally breaks the silence “Isnt that Jin hyung?” he mumbles showing his interest.

Jimin continues to ramble “What a gentleman. He even offers her a drink. Great” he takes a sip of his own drink enjoying the scene before him.

“Jin hyung?” Jungkook tries not to sound annoyed hoping Jimin wont be able to catch the change of tone in his voice. Their eyes darts off following Jin who seems on his way inside the party again leaving you alone. What a huge relief to him. He cant bare watching you smiling bashfully with another guy. Like hell, why he cares so much?

Jin’s bright face is practically shining the whole room as he is full with contentment. Things that annoyed Jungkook the most right now, he is making his way towards the them with that stupidly charming smile on his face.

“Jungkook-ah! You are here. I just met Yeoul outside” he is grinning from ear to ear. Jimin eyes never left his as he cowls sarcastically “Cant you make it more obvious?” he retorts.

Baffled, Jin throws dagger at Jimin’s way “What?I am just saying hi” he defends himself.

“Great that you finally knows her name” Jungkook takes the drink getting ready to walk out. The longer he leaves you alone, he fears who else would show up to hit on you. Yes, he is just being a protective friend on behalf of your brother. Jaebum will do the same thing if he sees man trying to hit you up.

Jungkook you are doing great. He gives himself an assurance.

 

----------------------------

Jihwan is out to get fresh air as it is suffocating him to be inside the party with bunch of people. Even during this fun time, people are still trying to badmouth him openly. How pathetic.

The sound of water splash catches his attention as he makes his way casually to the source of the sound. He finds it is odd that someone is swimming at this time or maybe his ears are playing trick with him.

‘Is it big fish or…? Does lake even have a fish? ’ his eyes scrutinizing the image before him since it is pitch black he cant see it properly.

“” his eyes shot open realizing what’s in front of him “IT IS HUMAN”he gawks in horror.

To his surprise, he sees someone struggling inside the water. As he is about to jump to the rescue, a figure zooms past him which taken him off guard. He is still shook after witnessing that unexpected incident in front of him so he remains there like a statue.

“YEOUL!” the shriek finally bring him out of his trance. He watches the figure swimming to your side, and it is a huge relief when he finally sees both of you approaching the land. What’s he doing again on the other side but only to watch the individual struggling alone without offering any help?

Jihwan scrutinizes the figure few feet from him to ensure he is not a random creep who’s trying to take advantage of you. He too doesnt understand why he cares so much? Guess it is just his nature as a decent human being.

“Im Yeoul for god sake wake up” he heard the mysterious guy groaning in panic as he pats your cheeks trying to bring you back ‘alive’. From the tone of his voice, he seems to be pretty work up and worried so he must be someone is super close to you. To match up the equation, the only person who’s that close to you apart from your brother is Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook. Jihwan hums under his breath. He dislikes that name for some reason it stings his ears.

Jungkook even tries to use his basic first aid skills on you, like giving you a cpr but to no avail. You are still unconscious, now that worries him to death. He really thought you are going to die so out of fear Jungkook has made up his mind. He will use mouth to mouth method if that is what it takes to bring you back ‘alive’.

With that he leans his face close to you getting ready to perform the method as he inhales deeply “Please don’t kill me. This is an emergency” he mumbles before leaning again. Closing the gap between you and him is making him dizzy, he never thought of having a close contact with you to the point of kissing you of course. Sure, this is an emergency case but a guy like him is allowed to dream right.

Jungkook musters up his courage to kick all the silly thoughts inside him since his sole purpose now is waking you up and make sure you are much alive. His soft lips brushes against yours, and he cant stop the pink blush from tainting his cheeks. To his surprise, he is shoved backwards by a strong force which taken him off guard.

He cusses loudly causing his bottom to land on a sharp small stone underneath him “” he rolls to his side feeling the pain sipping in. Rubbing his precious frantically he heard you slurring something with your eyes shut.

“YOU WANNA DIE ” you are basically yelling at him but due to your drowsiness it sounds like you are chanting some random mantra. On the other side, Jihwan has to hold his tongue before he accidentally laugh it out loud. His shoulder shakes violently upon witnessing clueless Jungkook on the ground. Poor guy, he does nothing but to help. How impudent.

She is not an easy girl. Jihwan smirks like a proud papa. Hell why would he do that again?

He shakes his head in denial. Nowadays, the thought of you have occasionally ruining his brain cell so he decides to leave the scene before it is getting worse. He wants nothing to do with you. Not now or next year or whatever.

Ignoring the pain throbbing on his bottom, Jungkook goes to your side lifting half of your body up. He uses his arm to support your weight and examining your face, arms and almost every organs on your body which annoy the hell out of you.

“UGH STOP IT…. YOU ARE ANNOYING ME” you throw your arms like a little kid while groaning in annoyance. Your head is pounding furiously due to the alcohol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter