002 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long draggy class is just not your thing, though you try hard to concentrate in class but you seem to fail. The blame is all on Jungkook. He made you stay up all night and now you cant even blink without dozing off.

“Im-ssi it is time” you heard a familiar voice whispers.

Squinting your eyes to get a clear vision of the shadow in front of you, that so happen to be extremely close to your face, Jeon Jungkook..you cuss in your head. What is wrong with Jungkook lately? You recognize this smell, the mixture of your favorite baby lotion and his expensive cologne.

For the nth time, Jungkook once again has violated your privacy. He is not supposed to smell like you and obviously you have warned him for the zillion times, like he ever listen to you.

Palming his face, you casually shove him to the other side with force “Jeon.. go away you smell like me” you grunt in annoyance. You hear the latter grumble under his breath while he tries to regain his balance.

He shot you a glare in disagreement “Grumpy witch, you really have no chill Yeoul!” if look could kill, you would be long dead. This is not myth or metaphor or you exaggerating things when it comes to Jungkook, but he sure has one of that killer look every single time he does that.

However,there is only one thing that crash your wild fantasy, he is Jeon Jungkook. Heaving a deep sigh, you lift your head lazily letting strand of hair fall messily covering your face.

“Ugh,have you ever heard of not to wake the beast in the witch when they are grumpy?” Jungkook shifts closer to you as he takes a seat beside you, and literally admiring your face like a fanboy.

He is up to something and you are sure of that “What.. something on my face?” you move your hand hastily, trying to fix your messy hair just in case you stain the corner of your lips with drools. Gross.

“I think you have a little snot here..” he points with a sly grin.

“OH GOD WHERE? DON’T PLAY AROUND” with fast reflex you reach to the area where he points, but to your dismay Jungkook’s laughter fills the empty classroom. Then, it clicks you. He is teasing you like he always do, why are you falling into his trap again? How unnecessary.

Another thing which makes you adore your best friend, his teasing never harm your fragile heart. It is so easy to play along and at the end of the day, you will just laugh it off like nothing happen. If this silly prank that Jungkook pull everyday with you are being applied to someone which isn't you, you are positive Jungkook will no longer be able to see sunshine.

His prank is way too childish to the point you are embarrassed to be called as Jungkook’s sidekick.

“Now let me fix this” he cups your face, and runs his finger in your hair, it like a loving boyfriend with a grin. Your nose scrunches up as you feel his finger grazing your nose and squishing it in between just to annoy you.

“Do it properly!” you demand.

He rolls his eyes in return “At this rate I don’t think anyone want to date you. Speak like a real lady please, like ‘Thank you Jeon oppa oppa, for helping me’” you cringe upon hearing his unmanly voice.

“I don’t oppa anyone especially you. I thought you hate people calling you oppa” he nods as his fingers continue to sooth your hair, tucking the strand behind your ears.

“But not when you call me” someone please give you a basin, you are about to puke rainbow.

His little action flatters you even though, it is nothing outrageous but you cant help but to feel this way. After all, you are a grown up woman and so is Jungkook. He is a man. Yes, as much as your beautiful brain want to deny Jungkook is unlikely to grow manly over the years.

And, dashing too.

Not to forget, his eyes used to spark so innocently but now when you look deep into it, there is an evil force trying to pull you in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter