013 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumours fly faster than Jungkook expects. He has no idea that a simple confession from a girl like Kim Minkyung would spread like wildfire. It is possible when people are excited.

Firstly, Kim Minkyung is super gorgeous. You can say her popularity and reputation soars like a typical second lead character in a drama. People really worship her beauty like she is a legit descendant of Cleopatra. Secondly, Jeon Jungkook is not a decent guy, he is indeed hot as hell but due to his shy nature only few people have the guts to speak to him until Kim Minkyung comes along. She asks him out openly in the presence of hundred students in the campus. As much as Jungkook hates the attention that he garners from the stunt pulled by her, he has no power to shut every single mouth in the campus. People will continue talking until they grow tired of it.

To reach that par, it may take time.

Well, unless Jungkook proves it wrong. For instance, he is not into Minkyung and is dating you someone else which is ‘better’ than her. Poor you Jungkook’s future girlfriend. It is either he announces to the world that he is with you or he agrees to the rumour of him and hot stuff Minkyung.

Jungkook is feeling frantic the whole day, and he has been excreting cold sweat without stop. He tries to get through you but to his dismay it only brings him straight to your mailbox. How is he going to reach to you first? His major concern right now is to explain this situation before you hear it from somebody else. It is the last thing that he wishes to happen right now.

You not knowing the truth is an issue that needs to be resolved. Things can get out of hand if there is no counter measure being made in resolving this issue.

Jungkook uses his last ounce of strength to find you at the library. Panting heavily, he exited the journal and research section with heavy heart. No matter what happen he must speak to you before anyone else does.

He scans the main area of the library before deciding to leave the place, however his eyes lit up in excitement upon seeing that one face that he has been dying to see the whole day. Looking sleepily at the corner is you and piles of books in front of you.

Stifling your yawn, you try to keep your eyes wide open “Oh god. I hate this” you mumble under your breath, puffing your cheeks out of annoyance.

He makes his way towards you excitedly with a big grin on his face. Walking stealthily behind you, he wraps his arm around you from back which startles you to death. “OH MY GOD! JEON JUNGKOOK!” you hiss softly not wanting to attract any attention towards your direction.

“I have been looking for you! Why didn’t you answer my call silly?” he pouts and rubs his cheek at the crook of your neck.

You really hate this feeling that he gives you. As soon as you regain your sanity, you finally break the silence “We are in public Jeon, stop being touchy. I am sorry my phone is not charged last night and it is dead” turning slightly towards him you mumble lowly.

“Why can’t i? We may take things slow, but I still have no control over my action” he smirks playfully earning a soft smack from you across his arm. You hear him wince softly as he shifts in front of you. On his knee, Jungkook is gazing softly at your direction like a legit prince charming.

Being a good friend of Jungkook for years, you can read him like an open book. Just by his action alone feed answers to your curiosity. He interlaces your hand together, his thumb in circle accompanied by his charming smile.

“Yes, my Jungkook. Do you want to tell me something?” said you with a genuine smile.

His eyes round in surprise as he bit his lower lips seeming hesitate to say the things inside his mind out loud. But you encourage him to continue whatever he plans to tell you before you grow impatient and force it out from his mouth.

“Have you heard the rumours?” his indistinct mutter is only enough for you to catch.

Tilting your head to the side with a baffled look, you shake your head in response. He lets out a sigh of relief as his grip tighten. You wonder what the hell is happening this whole day that he looks super distressed? For a record, you spend 6 hours straight in library just to find materials for your project. It is impossible to catch up with

“Kim Minkyung.. she asks me out in front of others” he confesses as his eye automatically find your curious one. The feelings inside you is super confusing, like part of you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter