011 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present day

 

The next day you wake up feeling numb and sore. Your body is aching in pain and you can literally feel your head pulsing vigorously as something living inside your brain wanting to escape. The last thing you remember before falling asleep was Jungkook’s sweet whisper in your ears. Not that you were denying his existence yesterday but you thought it was all dream.

At least you are not as crazy as yesterday, deep down inside you still cant find words to describe the awful event yesterday. Those painful memories came creeping inside you uninvited, just how crazy you acted yesterday you wonder?

Squeezing your eyes few times before waking up fully, you wince a little. You graze your lips using your fingertip then it comes to your sense, it is actually swollen. So, out of habit you actually bit your lips so hard to make it swell like this.

Heaving a soft sight, you turn your head to your side looking for your phone. Very much to your surprise the sight of sleeping Jungkook baffles you. This is too much for a dream. In fact what is he doing inside your room? Some more on your bed sleeping soundly like a newborn baby.

A small smile flash across your lips as you reach out slowly to Jungkook’s hair, caressing it softly with love and care. If you recall it correctly, you heard Jungkook’s voice calling out for you even though your memory of last night is still fuzzy, it is his warmness that erase the fear inside you.

It is his usual whispers which melted your heart almost immediately.

And.. it is his light touches which makes you no longer vulnerable.

“Jeon Jungkook..what do I do without you?” mumbling softly, your eyes then settle on his lips. His breathing is slow and steady,and it slightly open allowing soft breath escape from his cute lips. Jungkook looks effortlessly dashing even in his peaceful slumber. You cant help it but to admire his sharp feature. Just by watching him in deep slumber you are full with contentment.

Scooting closer, you take the chance to continue watching his sleeping face “This is crazy” you hum under your breath. The urge to leave a soft kiss on Jungkook’s lips is raging inside you. Just why on earth you feeling this way? He is your best friend for pete’s sake. This is so wrong.

Your face is few inches close to him as your fingers continue to trace along the bridge of his nose down to his lips. You swear to god this is not the real you. You are possessed by an evil force. Closing the gap, you can feel your lips brushing against Jungkook’s soft one.

‘YEOUL YOU ARE MAD!’ you curse in your head and decide to retreat. Abort the mission! To be frank, it is not even part of your life mission to kiss your best friend. Oddly, today you are acting like a lunatic woman doing something weird out of your comfort zone.

Breathing softly against his lips, you snap out from your stupid trance cussing yourself from acting rashly. You are about to pull away when you feel a warm hand circle around your waist almost crashing your body against Jungkook.

Your eyes shot open as you can literally feel his lips pressing against yours ‘WHAT IN THE WORLD’ you want to scream it out loud but this eventually paralyzes you momentarily. Jungkook thinks it is about time to stop fooling around and with that his eyes flutters open.

He was already awakened by your little movement few minutes ago even way before your little unexpected action by attempting to kiss him in his slumber. He takes a moment to decipher this whole thing before he finds his body acting by its own by pulling you closer to him. Jungkook had no courage to breathe or move as your body nestle close to him. Your warmth is way too close causing his heart to leap madly.

Jungkook pauses for a moment before one of his hands find its way to caress your cheek. You flinch at the sudden contact however there is this strong gravity pulling you even closer to him. Starring his dark brown orbs, your tummyttingle in sheer fear and excitement.

What is this strange tingly feelings that you are experiencing now?

Is it possible to love your best friend more than just a ‘bestfriend’?

Jeon Jungkook, just what are you.

His lips move unconsciously against your lips, strangely your body is not in denial. Finding yourself kissing him back, Jungkook smile between kisses. As confusing as this may sound, both of you have a long talk to do after this kiss.

Shoot! Kiss first then talk.

Jungkook is not going to waste this once in a life time opportunity neither do you.

The kiss. You are not sure how to describe the kiss.

It is very short and sweet.

Tingly.

He smells just lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter