012 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook exited the bathroom calmly after a quick shower, and he throws a wary glance at your way “What are you looking for?” he questions.

“My oppa? Have you seen him?” you avert your eyes from meeting Jungkook curious one as you distract yourself by combing your messy hair back to its place with your hand. He looks so damn y and squeaky clean with that damp hair of his. You can’t stop ogling him like a fangirl.

You grunt inwardly afraid that he may catch you behaving oddly around him. On top of all, you still need time to digest this new relationship that you are about to have with Jungkook. Even though both of you have made it clear pertaining to your feelings yet it is still foreign to you.

You are used to be called best friend and for some reason considering that title starts to fade away, then how is it possible to act naturally around him without having your heart sinking to the ground. Jungkook continues to gaze at you with that stupidly attractive eyes of his as he rubs a towel over his wet hair.

“Hyung? I think he went out, but he said nothing to me. It is okay he will be back soon” he flashes a charming smile that weakened every piece of bones in your body. It is shaking vigorously ready to break. Taking few steps towards you, Jungkook unexplained smile is driving you mad. You find yourself moving backwards while trying to surpass yourself from squealing.

Why are you acting like a fangirl?

Jungkook brows perk up in amusement “Why do you seem flustered? Are you avoiding me?” he chortles as that awfully beautiful smile on his face never leaves his handsome face.

“I am-I mean I am not.. I was about to prepare somet-” before you are able to finish off your words, you trip on your own feet. His fast reflex eventually safe your face from getting slammed flat on the cold tile.

He frowns in process “Im Yeoul.. Careful...” he holds your body close to him. This is not working. His every little movement is ripping your sanity one by one. Is this even possible? Are you sure this is your true feeling?

“O..okay..sorry” your face turns pink with embarrassment. He sets you straight before reaching out to your hair, the strand off from covering your eyes. Jungkook has to bend down a little to match your height “I don’t know my presence really affect you this much. I am flattered” he teases.

You inhale deeply looking straight into his eyes, but then you timidly look away not knowing how to react “Don’t smile with your eyes, I feel attacked” Jungkook chuckles at your cuteness.

“It is just amazing how you used to act rashly around me now I have you wrapped around my fingers” he chirps like a cute little birdie as his eyes glimmers in happiness. He really loves this new side of you, the kitty side of you making him insane.

Your fingers are fidgeting at the hem of his shirt and you bury your face close in his warm embrace, inhaling his sweet manly scent “Mmm…you have that effect on me Mr soon to be boyfriend. Treat me well” he runs his hand on your back, caressing it slowly.

Shuddering under his touch, you can hear his beating heart. It is calming like a melodious music.

“Jungk- WHAT THE HELL?” Jaebum’s eyes widen in sheer horror upon witnessing Jungkook and your so called romantic house rendezvous. Your brother senses something odd between both of you and it is a kind of hard not to notice it.

He’s drained at first after his meet up with Miss J and of course to give that erted Mr Brian a mind-blowing one piece of advice. Okay, maybe make it two pieces of advice. One that involves his loud mouth and another one is a punch on his nose. Serve him right. Meeting Jihwan at the place is just adding to his already fatigue brain, he is not in the mood to pick a fight with him. So, he completely ignored Jihwan the whole time.

When it comes to this right now, the scene in front of him has woken up all the senses in his body. He knows both of you are close enough to share a friendly hug, however this aint friendly anymore. You are practically clinging onto Jungkook as if your life depended on him and he swears to god he witnesses Jungkook flirty smile while that naughty hand of his touches your skin.

Jaebum is at the verge of chopping that hand off. For real though.

Jungkook and you immediately pull away to create gap in between in the presence of Jaebum before he starts to conduct an illegal interrogation. He rubs his back neck sheepishly as he mutters under his breath “Hyung.. you are back” Jaebum brows furrow deeply.

“Obviously since both of you are so busy rubbing each other” you cringe at his weirdness.

“Oppa that sounds super wrong and scandalous”

“Oh so this is scandalous? Sit down, we need to talk” he makes his way to the living room and throws himself on the couch. It is heavenly good to finally have a proper seat after the stunt that he pulls at the hotel. Can’t blame him much, he is acting like a big brother to protect his only sister.

You and Jungkook exchanges glance as he mouths you “Go, why are you standing there” he grinds his teeth together. On the other hand, you shoot him a glare in return demanding him to go first then only you tail him afterwards.

Jaebum pinches the bridge of his nose with a low grunt “Both of you in front of me now” he commands. Like a flash, you and Jungkook goes to kneel in front of him throwing both of your arms out like you are ready to be punished by your homeroom teacher.

Astounded, Jaebum eyed both of you “Heol…Are you serious?” he flinches in annoyance.

“Oppa.. I am sorry, let us explain first”

“Yeoul, I will do the explaining part. You just need to nod along aite?” Jungkook is quick to cut you off as he breaths deeply before continues with whatever he is planning in his head. “Hyung I know you trust me with all your heart. I didn’t mean to betray your trust but sometimes it can’t be helped. Human like me yearns for a loyal companion, someone that I can love dearly and someone that can love me back as much as I love her. I apologize for my wrongdoing I know this is so wrong..This is so sudden..” it is a long and incoherent explanation which make Jaebum confuse even more.

“Jungkook, what the hell are you taking about? Are you high?Get to the point will ya?!”

“I LIKE YEOUL! I MEAN I LOVE YEOUL!” he blurts out.

Jaebum scratches his not so itchy head trying to digest his every words “O….kay? You love Yeoul? And…?” he leans forward resting his elbow on his thigh while staring down at you and Jungkook back and forth.

“You are supposed to nag or angry or whatever?” you retort.

“And, why should I?”

“Because it is wrong?” you hang your head down with guilt.

He cracks up at your innocence and slowly reaches out to pull down your hand letting it fall back to its original position “Am I that shallow to get mad over this? You are my little sister Yeoul-ah. If there is one guy that I can trust to look after you, then that is Jungkook” Jungkook now has his all attention on Jaebum.

“Took you long enough to say it aloud aren’t you gukkie?” he jabs Jungkook’s arm playfully.

“Hyung… I am sorry” Jungkook chews his lower lips while heaving a soft sight.

He places one of his hands on your shoulder whilst other one on Jungkook “Seriously? I didn’t know you fear me to the extent of kneeling down seeking for my permission to date. Do what your heart desires, I have no say in your feelings. As long as you are sure this is what you want” he smiles genuinely.

“But..we havent decided whether to date or not though?” the corner of your lips are tugged into a small pout.

“Are you upset we are not official? I thought you wanted to take it slow?” Jungkook exclaims with a smug. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter