016 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The same eerie darkness. The same pain. It comes to you like loop. As if it is your last day on earth, the image intrudes your peaceful sleep. It never misses a night without reminding you every detail of that night. Pretending like nothing happen is never easy, as if it is possible. Pain is just a mere word to you now it can’t even scar you anymore because you have had enough.

You had enough to the point your heart is immune to it, yet it won’t change the fact how much it suffocate your heart. Something is clenching onto it possessively like the pain would not even want to let you go. Your weak heart is fun to play with.

Tossing your body on the bed, you start to break a cold sweat. You are confused of yourself, of everything around you. Nothing feels real anymore even when you thought you’re having nightmare, it turns out you’ve been living the reality after all. Will you be able to overcome this?

Oppa will treat you right.

Come on don’t be shy, it is going to be a fun night.

Disgust and horror. Those voices have been haunting your sleepless night. Dozing off now and then, you try to pull yourself together, but it fails you.

You are no good in handling your emotion. Ever since the incident happened, your mental condition is so fragile that even a slight shock may cause your life. That fears people who loves you especially Jaebum yet he never gives up on you. No matter how many times your trauma relapse, your brother will always find his way to you eventually.

Clutching onto the bedsheet beneath you tight, you start to squirm in your sleep. Feeling the gush of fear sipping in, a small whimper could be heard from your cold lips. The nightmare feels so real as if it comes out alive to hunt you down.

“No…please..I am sorry…”

“Let me go” you sob between words letting yourself completely fooled by the image in your head.

As if like cue, Jungkook enters your room upon hearing odd voices coming from your direction. He quickly goes to your side, holding your shoulders with a frown. It has been a week, it worries him to leave you alone at night causing them to take turn to watch after you around the clock. Your condition is worsening, and you refuse to talk anyone including Jaebum and Jungkook.

They try to spark a conversation with you but to no avail. Neither do you speak nor you move, you only throw empty glances at their way and that is it. When night falls, you will have at least two hours sleep before the nightmare kicks in crashing your night. This would be the only time they could see the changes in your facial expression though it is all fear and sorrow.

“Yeoul-ah” Jungkook whispers softly, your bang off from your sticky forehead.

“Don’t..please..its hurt..” you graze your teeth against your lips while sniffling. His heart clench in pain seeing you in this condition “Yeoul..wake up. No one is going to hurt you” he your cheeks, holding his own tears. Jungkook attempts to wake you up from your horrible slumber, if it goes on god knows how you will react.

“Baby..Wake up..” his breath hitch at the sight of you panting so heavily like you are chased by someone.

There is a faint voice calling out for your name, it is pulling you out from this darkness.

You need this desperately, a saviour.

Someone that you can lean on, someone that can bring you out from this hole.

“J…eon…” murmuring incoherently, you clutch onto something soft yet warm. Burying your face deeper into the soft material, you graze the surface with the tip of your nose. It feels like home. The warmth alone enlightens the darkness that consume you. You squeeze your eyes close, seeking the same sense of familiarity.

Jungkook is astonished to hear you calling for him after a week, it is the first word that you utter after the leaked tape. He can see the light that’s shining above him, it is called hope. He knows somewhere deep inside Im Yeoul is still there, though it is hidden far away from his reach.

He caresses your back slowly, murmuring assurance in your ears steadying your rapid breathing instantly. You hear he hums to some sweet song, it is too real to be truth, yet your eyes flutter open to your liking it connects with his.

“Yes baby...” he stares, penetrate deep into your eyes.

The corner of your lips was tugged into a relief smile “Jungkook…” you call out again making his heart races a little too fast. He has been waiting to hear your voice for days and the fact he could detect that brief smile of yours is putting an end to this dreadful wait.

“I am here... don’t worry.I got you” he wounds his arm around you, settling you into his embrace. You exhale a deep sigh as your hand move to his arms before wrapping it securely around his neck. To be frank you miss Jungkook. You miss everyone. However, sometimes you let your emotion take over your mind which later gets you to do something that you never intend to happen.

The tape incident really hit you hard. You refuse to step out from your room which you assume as your safe haven. The fear surges inside you every time you are out from your room. You build walls around you, caging yourself inside and refuse help from your loved ones.

Contrary from yesterdays, you allow Jungkook inside. You let him trespass the boundaries that you have set. You really can’t take it anymore. You need him.

“It is hurt…I can feel the pain… it is too much for me to handle. Help me Jungkook. Help me please, I cant handle this anymore” you confess. Jungkook is taken aback by your sudden break down, which to him indicates your genuine feeling.

Jungkook whispers “I will help you. Jaebum hyung will be here by your side so does others. Namjoon, Tae and Jimin, they are all outside. They won’t leave you until you are better. Baby, you can trust us alright?” he cups your face, wiping the tears from the corner of your lips.

Shaking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter