015 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole campus is buzzed with the viral videos and suddenly you become the main topic of every conversations. Some are showing their sympathy and some are disgusted of your dirty past even though it is an incident that has nothing to do with your foolishness. Now everyone is aware of your horrible past. Something that you intend to bury within you but it fails to be sealed forever.

The question pertaining the girl who was in a party a year ago has been lingering around for quite sometimes. Hyunmin and Suhoon were sent to prison not long after the incident yet no one knows who’s the mysterious victim. Therefore, since it is turned out to be you out of all girls in the campus, it gains different reaction from different individuals.

Jiimin and Taehyung are trying to reach both of you but to their disappointment, none of you pick up your phone. The boys are growing antsy.

“Jim try again…” Taehyung bit his nail showing off his nervousness.

“I did. They are not picking up” he his hair backwards with a long sigh.

Taehyung chews his lower lips “Have you tried to reach Jaebum hyung?” he mutters. These two are scaredy-cat when it comes to Im Jaebum and some more he is a senior. They don’t want to piss him off even though this issue is not about them. Knowing Jaebum, he would vent his anger towards anyone.

“Mmm Tae I don’t think..that is a good idea. Hyung will eat us alive!” Jimin retorts. Just as Taehyung about to open his mouth to argue their ears catch people screaming and yelling at the end of the hallway. The duos make a run towards the commotion that triggers their curiosity.

Both of them stand in between the huge crowd that starts to form around the area just to witness the scene in front of them. Being tall is advantageous for Taehyung side but not Jimin. Hence, being a good friend he is, Taehyung grabs Jimin’s back collar and squish the smaller guy between the crowd to clear the path for them to walk.

Jimin grumbles under his breath while murmuring sorry in process on behalf of his idiot best friend Kim Taehyung. Some people start to cuss at the troublemakers since they are practically forcing their way in between the crowds. Despising the attention that they garner, Jimin quickly slid away hoping to reach the front line with zero trouble.

“PARK CHIM WAIT UP!” giving the latter no time to digest, he is dragged by the smaller guy to the front which cause Taehyung to tighten his grip around Jimin’s collar.

Fa-thud!

When the duos finally enter the scene, their head turn to face two familiar figures in front of them. Their eyes widen in sheer horror upon witnessing unmoving and bloody Jihwan on the floor. Oh well, it is not that serious but there is an obvious sign of blood dripping on his white shirt. The younger boys freak out to see Jaebum whom continue to swing his fist punching Jihwan without mercy out of anger.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING” Taehyung gawks in disbelief.

No one dares to step in not even Jimin and Taehyung.

But this must end, Jaebum may as well end up killing the poor guy at this rate.

“WHY THE YOU DO IT? WHY THE YOU COMEBACK AND RUIN YEOUL’S LIFE! YOU ARE ING DOUCHEBAG” Jaebum spits every word like machine gun with every punch.

Jihwan coughs blood out and smile meekly “YOU SMILE? YOU ARE SMILING? HOW DARE YOU!” it only adds oil to Jaebum’s burning heart. Jimin and Taehyung rush to their side before the older guy could throw another punch which could end Jihwan for good.

“HYUNG CALM DOWN! !” Jimin hisses grabbing his arm while Taehyung handles the other side. They pull him off from hovering Jihwan as the older guy struggle trying to break free. He is all gear up for this fight. A fight that only he could win.

Jaebum perk his eyebrow and grumble harshly under his breath “BOTH OF YOU LET ME GO THIS INSTANT! NOW” he hollers. Jihwan pushes his body up with the help of the cold wall behind him, as he bites his tongue down holding back the pain that start to sip in.

“Tae hold him tight!”

“Don’t belittle me, you only use half of your energy”

Looking like a predator is Jaebum, as if he is ready for second guerrilla attack but thankfully the duos are holding him right. Jihwan finds out about the leaked video few minutes ago from Jaebum, and without giving him chance to explain himself, he is being hit into a pulp. Can anyone blame him? Miscommunication leads to misunderstanding that later leads to a big fight or even worse than just a fight.

“I am not going to let this pass Jeon Jihwan” Jaebum grits his teeth together eyeing the bruised guy hard.

Jihwan winces in pain trying between his words “I have nothing to do with that video. I am as furious as you!” his brows furrows in disapproval. Why can’t Jaebum talk it out nicely instead of using his damn iron fist? He knows Jaebum loathes him to death ever since that incident, but does he have to remind him that he may own the room where the incident take place and hosting the party. However, he is innocent. Well partially innocent, he could have stopped it from happening yet he chose not to. How ignorant.

Another thing is that Jihwan has no idea who is the victim of that night until today.

He has no time to reflect his own mistake after knowing the person that he has been looking for is so near to him yet feels so far. Why is he so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter