003 Nip In The Bud

Nip In The Bud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are here!” you exclaim excitedly but only to die down when you feel he stares boringly at your way with a slight nod. To be honest, you are annoyed that he is being awfully quiet along your journey. You try to start a light and casual conversation but he really knows how to shun girl away.

He just choose to keep his mouth shut. It is not like he is mining freaking diamonds and gold there.

You continue to stand there waiting for him to utter that magic word, but he seems to be too ignorant to realize that. As your patience reach it limits, you plan to leave this guy with zero manners alone and continue to live your life.

“Aren’t you planning to leave?” your baby steps come at halt again.

What the hell, i am about to and what is wrong with him. You curse and curse but maintaining your posture cool.

“Excuse me? Where is your magic word?” now you are planning to challenge his level of ignorance, whether it matches your prediction or he is just another moron manner-less guy.

Shoving his hand in his hoodie he gazes down at your level provoking you “I don’t play riddles with kid like you” he cluck his tongue and smug.

“Who are you calling kid?” you frown.

“Then? If you are not one, why so work up” he shakes his head accompanied with that disturbing smirk on his lips. It never leaves his face, how annoying.

“Ahjussi, I really don’t want to ruin your first day because it is awful for a freshie like you. But, if you are going to continue being rude. I suggest you to reflect and not cause any trouble. It is so hard to find a senior as good as me alright? I will really let this pass becaus-” he bumps onto your shoulder purposely as the tall guy walks pass you entering the pool arena.

Jihwan scoffs sarcastically ‘Pissy and pissy’ he is able to catch your faint voice behind, cussing him earnestly. He does not give a damn about any single words coming from your mouth.

“HE DID NOT-OH GOD WHAT IN THE WORLD? IS HE CRAZY” clenching your fist, you blow your bangs with. Undoubtedly, your heart is fuming with anger. It is about time to stay calm and not to take any rash decision. That wont do any good. As long as you don’t bump into him anymore, so you will be alright.

All you need right now is an assurance.

Fanning yourself like a drama queen with one hand on your waist, you continue to grumble.

“Yeoul” you jolt at the voice and relief to see familiar face, at least to ease the fire built inside you.

“Namjoon! Ready for practice?” his dimple smile is too adorable for you to handle, oh you will keep you composure still, fangirling is not your thing.

“Namjoon oppa” he corrects before nodding with his infamous dimple smile “Yes, it is a last minute thing. We have new trainer coming in, hope it is a she” you cringe.

“Right, I forget you are a part-time ert”

“IM YEOUL Respect your elder” Namjoon pokes his long finger against your forehead lightly, shaking his head in disagreement.

Namjoon is Jaebum’s partner in crime and it is kind of hard to not see them leeching onto each other. In other words, they are inseparable. Best friend you call them but you always think they have a personal vendetta against you. Like they have common goals to bully you whenever and wherever they see the opportunity before them.

Speaking of the devil, Im Jaebum is here. The real devil is here.

Before things get messy, you secretly slips away after making sure Namjoon is distracted with Jaebum’s presence. A strong grip around your back collar brings you back to your sense, of course they wont ease your departure. There must be a price for everything.

Day by day or more like for years, you ponder.

How is it possible that you and Im Jaebum are blood related?

Yes, you have his eyes or can you safely say he has your eyes, ew.

Then, when both of you smile it lit up the whole world. Credits goes to you because your smile is sweeter than his senile one.

“Fancy to see you here Im-ssi.. without Jungkook. Where is your other half?” Jaebum pulls that playful smirk on his face again. Ugh, not again. You are going to puke another rainbow today.

He holds your back collar playfully but not to the point to pain you. Jaebum is being playful, he always do. So, there is another side he never show to anyone and even you, he loves you dearly. After all, you are the only one he has. He cares for you more than anything in this world even his passion for swimming cannot top that.

You love him for that minus the part when he loves to push you around.

Every time people see you two together, they will assume you are in bad blood. Blame Im Jaebum stupid playful side.

“Bum-ssi, I am ready to leave your territory so mind to release me?” you blink cutely. You are aware it doesn’t affect him or melt him in any way, his heart is hard as rock indeed.

Jaebum chuckled “Oh, now you are admitting for trespassing. Guess, dinner is on you tonight. Thank you Im-ssi” you feel his grip loosen.

“I am staring to like your family drama more than ever. Count me in, since dinner is on you” he shot you a wink but only to get smack by you.

“You are not invited Namjoon. Don’t come!”

He grunts, unamused “IT IS OPPA FOR YOU” you show no sign of backing down.

“Is dinner on Yeoul? Im inviting myself then!” there goes another devil.

You grimace “ Are you stalking me now Jeon? Never know you are so obsess with me. You could have just ask” Jaebum pats your head as if you are his pet dog with a wide smile.

“Sis, I will be back before dinner so make sure food is on the table. Alright?” he commands.

“Bro, by the time you are back for dinner I will make sure you are left with nothing but chicken bones” cringing in annoyance, you turn your heels to leave the three problematic men behind.

Jaebum’s visible shout could be heard throughout the hallway “DO NOT FORGET MY DINNER! KKUK WATCH HER! Make sure she prepares my dinner” at this point, you are no longer surprise of Jungkook being in his team.

How you wish you are not away from your family? If your parents are here now, they wont let Jaebum bully you around and of course they are on your side. This is the sole reason why you refuse to accept your college offer two years ago because of Im Jaebum.

First, you have to be away from your hometown. Accepting this college offer, meaning you have to be ready mentally and physically to face Jaebum’s torture. It is so happen you enroll into the same college as your big brother, of course he sees that as an opportunity.

An opportunity to have a free maid in his apartment.

When you first arrived, you sugges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter