The insecurity

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Great presentation Ms Kimhan, we are really impressed with your work" said the clients smiling at Kim

" I hope you will replicate the same performance in actual implementation as well" 

" Please be rest assured Mr Parophot we will surely put our best foot forward" said Kim smilingly with a little nod.

" We have our full confidence on you Ms Kimhan. "

" Please excuse us as we have some things to discuss with Jake"

" Sure." 
The clients left the conference room and moved towards Jake's cabin.

Kim checked her watch to find it was already 7:45 pm. She started moving towards her cabin to collect her belongings.She finally felt at ease as this week long hectic project had finally come to an end.

She started her car and immediately left for her home.

When she was walking in the corridor her phone rang
Buzz..
Buzzzz...

" Hey yam how are you?"  Said Kim fixing the phone between her left ear and cheek while unlocking the door.

"I am really annoyed from you Kim.." 
Kim tried to recollect as what wrong she might have done to irk yam.

" Hey yam I am really sorry If I have done something wrong .. " said Kim in an apologetic tone.

" Do you remember what date is it today?"
Kim tried to remember her best and then realised it was yam's birthday.

" I .. am..so... Sorry yam.. I am really sorry.Actually I got so much trapped in my work that I couldn't get a chance to call you" said Kim closing her eyes hard in guilt.

" I am really furious Kim , you haven't even wish me yet"

" Wish you happy birthday Yam. And I am really sorry. Please tell me how can I make it up to you"  

Yam was silent for some seconds as if she was thinking something..
" Yam .. yam .. are you there?"


" Yes Kim.." 


" Please tell me yam how can I make it up to you ? "


" Well Kim I will rather save it for later" 

" Fine then .. are we good now?" Kim enquired 


" Yes Kim..So how are you doing?"

" Well I had a busy day and right now I am dead tired" 

" Alright Kim I think you should rest now we will talk later" said yam disconnecting the call.

Gosh she is really agitated .. Kim you are gonna be dead soon. Kim said to herself shaking her head while keeping the phone on the side table.

Kim changed to her pajamas and lied on the bed. She had a big smile on her face while she kept on looking at her ceiling thinking.
I can't wait to see you my new client..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 11 am in the morning cherry was busy at the counter checking the accounts when Pie reached to her.

" Cherry I won't be around much for next 5-6 days as I will be bit busy in the planning for our product launch" 

" No worries Pie you please focus on your work, besides I have Max and Allen to help me " 

" Thanks Cherry. " 


Pie touched her wrist watch and felt that it was already 11am
" Cherry I am already late, I should be get going."  Said Pie as she moved towards the gate and waved for a taxi.

Kim was getting restless in her cabin.
Today she reached office at 9 am and has been waiting for Pie since then.

After every few minutes she would get up and walk up to her cabin's glass walls looking for Pie.

Why isn't she here till now?
Has she forgotten that today we were supposed to meet?

I hope everything ok with her? I am getting worried now

I should call her up now.
Ahhh... I don't even have her number...

Jeez... I am going crazy.. what shall I do now? Kim muttured stiitng on her chair resetting her elbows on the her table and closing her eyes with her fingertips.

Then only there was a knock on her door.
" Kim.. Ms Mindara is here to meet you"  said Jazz 

Finally!!!  she is here. Kim sighed.

" Please send her in and Jazz please send us two coffees as well" said Kim in a requesting tone 

" Sure" said Jazz moving out of the cabin

Kim opened the door of her cabin and saw pie standing there wearing a white frilled top paired with checked red colored pleated skirt.

Simple but still elegant Kim thought to herself.
She held the door open while Pie entered


" Good morning Pie. Good to see you" 
Said Kim which she actually meant .

" Ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter