The Site Visit

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Buzz ... " 
"Buzz..." 
" Buzz.." 

Kim sneaked out of her comforter and started moving her hands looking for the vibrating phone while her eyes were still not ready to come out of the sleep.
Her hands figured out the phone and she got it near her ears to answer

"Hello..." Said Kim in a sleepy tone

" Dude don't tell me you are still in bed"  said Pii from the other side.

Kim suddenly realised that she was suppose to meet Pii for squash game.

She suddenly broke out of her sleep and sat on her bed 

Damn it's Saturday.. I had promised Pii for  the morning match.
Ahhh... She is gonna kill me. ..

"Pii... Actually... Yesterday I got..." Kim tried to explain Pii, then only Pii interrupted her


" Yeah you had lot of work.. you worked till late night... Blah.. blah.. blah.. now you start with all your old stories" said Pii in agitated voice

" I am really sorry Pii.. I am seriously guilty.." said Kim apologizing

" Kim how many times shall I forgive you .. tell me ? " 
" Pii dude this is the last time..I promise It won't happen again ..Besides I can make it up to you.

 Lets meet at Sports Bar tonight.I need to tell you something important"  Kim made an attempt to divert Pie's attention.

" Something important?" Pii raised her brow


"Yeah dude.. I have been wanting to share it with you since few days but didn't get chance" Kim nicely manipulated Pii.

" Kim you are one conspirator...I am In.. let's meet tonight.." said Pii in excitement.

"Sure Pii.. see you in the evening then"

" Sure dude Bye.." said Pii disconnecting the phone

Kim you need to get out of this force of habit of forgetting things...else you will be soon a pray to someone ...Kim said to herself getting out of her bed.

 

"Pie... Would you be able to take an off tomorrow from your cafe work.." said Pie's mom while serving juice in the latter's glass.

" Why mom? Is everything fine" 

" Yeah everything is fine. I was just planning to invite Warophat Family for lunch tomorrow" 

" Is there something special mom?" Pie asked in surprise while taking a bite of her toast.

" No.. nothing special as such.. It's a good reason to keep in touch.. although they are our good friends .. and also you will get to meet Mike.. you haven't met him since the last incident.." Pie's mom said in a low tone looking at her daughter trying to judge latter's expressions.

" Ohh mom if it is pertaining to that incident then don't worry..I am over it .. and besides even Mike has also apologised .. and we are good now.." said Pie  sounding very positive.

" Alright darling if you say so..I am happy, if you are happy " pie's mom said smilingly  kissed latter's hair.

"Love you mom" pie smiled holding her mom's hands.

" Mom we will leave for cafe now.. Cherry let's go" said Pie wearing her shoes.


Pie and cherry started their chores on reaching cafe. 

" Cherry today we have a site visit scheduled from the ZinZan's editor in chief, so let's try to make our cafe bit more presentable so that she should also feel good about her client" said Pie trying to manage the stuff on the counter.

" Is it Pie.. you should have told me yesterday I would have done all preparations by now" said cherry while cleaning the glass door of the cafe

" Cherry relax.. we are not doing something exorbitant. It's just I said more presentable.." Pie tried explaining cherry

" Alright as you say.." 

Pie, cherry together with the other staff cleaned the cafe properly and organised the interiors well which adorned the cafe's look.

The staff got busy in work as the customers started coming in.

"Pie...."  someone called from the gate.

"Seems like Jane is here" said Pie on listening the call.

Jane came running to Pie while Phuey and Meena followed her.


Jane hugged Pie

" Hey Pie.. how have you been?" 

" I am good Jane.. It's really good to see you here.. where are Pheuy and meena?"

" They are here too"  said Jane pointing at them.

" Hey Pie.. good to see you..and good to see so many handsome guys around today.." said Pheuy shyingly.. pointing at the male customers in the cafe.

" Pheuy you start again .." said Meena in a frustrating tone
" Ohh come on you two..stop it now." Said Pie smilingly

" You guys settle down I will get you something to eat" said Pie slowly moving towards the counter.


Kim parked her car near the outer gate of the cafe and entered. She walked through the small garden pathway towards the sitting area noticing the change in the cafe ambience. 

The cafe looks finer than last time...
 you are one hardworking owner Pie I must say.. Kim thought to herself when she noticed the beautification done by Pie for latter's visit.

Kim settled on her favourite corner table.
Which was again conincedantly in front of  the table where Pie's friends were seated.

" Pheuy please pinch me .. please tell me I am not dreaming.." said Jane anxiously extending her arms to Pheuy.
" What's wrong with you now Jane" asked Meena with a frown 

" Meena that hottie whom I saw last time and gave my heart to .. is here again sitting in front of me..."
"Eeee....... I am so happy... " Said Jane blushing pointing towards Kim

Kim's eyes were looking for Pie who was nowhere to be seen around , then only she happened to get a glance of table in her front  and she felt bit awkward as she caught Meena , Pheuy and Jane staring at her.

" Ohh my god she caught us checking her out.. " said meena covering her face with her left hand and bending down in embarrassment.

Buzz ...
Buzz...
Kim's phone rang and she checked to find it was yam on the other end.

" Hey yam,..how are you.?" 


 Said Kim as she got up from her chair and faced the garden while talking to yam.

" Good she turned her face now I can have a heartfull sight of hers without any obstruction.. " said jane sighing heavily while resting her chin in her palms with a big smile on her face.

" Hey Kim .. I am good how about you"? said yam from the other side of the phone.
" Yeah I am good too" 

" Actually Kim I called to apologize to you"

" Apologize ?? But for what" asked Kim in doubt 


" For being really rude last time " said yam sounding guilty


" Last time???" Kim scratched her head to remember the last call she had with yam

" Ohhh.. your birthday night right?" kim confirmed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter