The Annoyance

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie got back to her cafe called cherry
"Cherry.. cherry... Where are you come soon I have some great news to share with you" said pie excitingly 
Cherry was busy in placing an order she kept the tray on the table greeted the customers and ran towards pie.
"Coming up ..."said cherry

"Yes tell me pie what is it?" Cherry asked pie while standing in front of her.

" Oh cherry I am so happy today..."  Said pie holding cherry's shoulders and giving her a round spin.

" What is it please tell me" asked cherry in excitment looking surprised

" We have got a contract from THE ZinZan International for desserts at thier company parties.." said pie sounding super excited.

" Oh. Pie this is such a great news. I knew you are gonna break this deal. Wow I am so happy" said cherry

" This calls for a party lemme call your friends Meena, pheuy and Jane.. let's celebrate here what's say ?" Said cherry excitingly.

" Yeah sure that sounds like a great plan. Lemme call mom and give her this great news too" said pie still having big smile on her face.

Pie dialed 1 from her her phone which was her mom's number on speed dial.

Ring...
Ring...

" Hello" said pie's mom
" Hey mom guess what we got the contract from ZinZan international" pie said in a higher tone unable to hide her excitment

" Ohh Pie..this is wonderful I am so proud of you my baby..." Pie mom said happily

" Thanks mom.. we will be celebrating in our cafe with my friends pheuy Meena and Jane .do you want to join us mom?"

" No Pie ..I still have work in office and need to meet clients so you kids go ahead we l celebrate it at home..okay. said pie's mom

" Okay mom.. love you. Bye" said pie

" Love you pie. Bye" said pie's mom disconnecting the call.

" Pie I have invited  Meena, pheuy and Jane for our treat today at 5:30 pm. They all accepted " said cherry hopping from the counter looking at pie.


" That's great cherry thanks " said pie.
 sitting on the couch sipping a lemonade.

Kim had back to back meetings so had no time for lunch.
She finished her meetings and got back to her cabin at 3 pm finding her packed lunch lying on the table.

She picked the box moved towards cafeteria and started eating the same with earphones on playing operah.
But her mind was dissolved somewhere else.She couldn't divert her mind from thinking about Pie. 


Nobody has ever behaved so weird with me ever. What is going on in her mind.What does she think about me some kind of loser of her fan following who would fall for her and she would just avoid me.
Uuhhh... This is so disturbing. I will have to sort this out. Kim murmured to herself thinking out load.

The clock struck 5 in the evening.Kim looked at her wrist watch and thought it's time I should make a move as I have to find the answers to my questions.

"Jazz" called Kim peeping out of her cabin looking towards Jazz cubical.
" Yes Kim coming " said jazz getting up moving towards Kim's cabin.

" What is it Kim" jazz said looking at Kim who was busy in packing her bag.

" Jazz I have some important work so I will be leaving for the day. please cancel all of my today's future appointments." Said Kim packing hurriedly still looking down.

" Alright Kim, I will reschedule them for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter