The Revelations

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim parked the car in parking of squash court and started moving towards the entrance.

Pii was sitting on the couch at enterance of the court.

" Wassup dude" Pii got up waving at Kim with a smile.

" Hey dude " said Kim in a cold voice.

 

"Is everything alright with you?" Asked Pii to Kim as she could sense some tension on Kim's face.

 

" Huh..? Yeah all ok .. I am fine . I will just go and get changed for the game." Said Kim try best to hide her tensed  face from Pii.

There is something wrong about her and I need to dig that out as she is not someone who would share her problems that easily.

 

Kim changed to white shorts and white tee paired with white sneakers

 

" Let's shoot" Kim said to Pii who was still trying to figure out latters issue from her expressions.

 

The game started with a rage where Kim was hitting the ball very hard on the wall and Pii was just trying to save herself from not getting hurt.

 

" Easy dude. You are gonna break my nose then what face will I show to Fah" said Pii to lighten the mood

 

Kim gave a half smile to Pii on her joke. But still she wasn't relaxed with the tension in her mind.

 

Pii has been Kim's closest friend since collage. There is nothing about Pii which Kim doesn't know and vice a versa.Hence Pii could easily predict by looking at Kim that everything with her was not normal.

 

After a tiring game of 20 mins Pii raised her hands signalling "Time Out"

  

They both sat on the wooden bench in the court drinking water from their sippers

 

 

" Seriously dude what is it which is bothering you?" Pii asked in a low tone to Kim.

 

Kim knew she won't be able to hide anything from Pii. So she started fidgeting her fingers looking away from Pii towards the floor.

" Alright so there is this girl" Kim said sighing 

 

" Okayyy so finally our prince charming Kim has found the love of her life.. " said Pii passing a teasing smile to Kim

 

" Dude will you listen to me" Kim said Pii raising her left brow 

 

" Alright alright please continue " said Pii raising her hands 

 

" She owns a cafe at corner of the street, so I happened to drop in there two days ago to grab something.. I was just sitting on the table where this cute  angel like girl comes and stands besides me" Kim's tone suddenly changed to a soft voice as she started remembering her first sight of Pie.

" Okay.. so then?" Asked Pii raising her brows inquisitively 

" But she never made an eye contact with me during our complete conversation" Kim said in a confusing tone

 

" She might be shy to make an eye contact with you dude" said Pii tapping Kim's shoulder.

 

" Firstly even I thought the same. But now there is more twist to this story." Kim said.

 " More twist? " Pii asked 

 

" Yeah the next day I saw her in my office and we happened to have an eye contact , so I passed a friendly smile to her but she just flatly ignored me..as if she hasn't seen me ever." Said kim sounding confused.

 

" She might not be into girls dude. She must be straight." Said Pii making it sound like a joke.

 

Kim frowned to Pii ..

" It's not that Pii.. I mean if you have seen a person a day ago and you happen to meet the same person just the next day in a new place you atleast recognize them. Said Kim trying to make her point clear.

 

" Yeah you have a point" said Pii exhaling hard once.

 

" I don't know Pii but I am still confused as why did she behave so weird  with me. Because its not her natural behaviour as she is always sweet to everyone she meets." Kim said rubbing her thighs sounding disturbed.

 

" Dude . I guess you are overthinking in this case. Its just this girl in the cafe you met once. I would rather say that just forget it like a bad dream and move on" said Pii suggesting Kim.

 

" I guess you are right"  said Kim in a giving up tone.

 

" Let's have one more powerful game" said Pii to Kim raising her racket in air.

 

 

Pie went to her bedroom after having the special dinner her mom had prepared as a treat for her today's success. Pie was still confused about what happened in cafe today.

Why did the that customer bang on the table so hard? Was there something wrong with our service. No but that's not the possibility as I confirmed it from cherry. So why did she get agitated? Was there something wrong  from my end. Pie was thinking lying on her bed.

 

Pie woke up early and got ready to leave for cafe.

" Cherry. . make it fast we have to reach cafe early today" shouted pie while trying to tie her hair in a high pony.

" Pie it's just 8 in the morning . . Why is there a hurry?" Pie's mom asked in surprise placing the breakfast on the dinning table.

 

"Mom today we have our dessert delivery scheduled for the in house party of ZinZan international., Dont you remember?"  

 

" Oh yes baby. Do you want me to come and help you in cafe" asked pie's mom.

 

" Thanks mom, but I don't want to bother you anymore, as is you handle home , your work that itself is too much exerting for you.I can manage and besides I have cherry with me. " Said pie.

 

"Of course mom your daughters are strong like you to handle any type of challenge." Said cherry in a confident tone sipping the juice from the glass.

 

" Fine mom we will leave for cafe now." Said pie taking step towards the gate .

 

"Sure darling" said pie 's mom

 

Cherry and pie got inside the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter