The Movie Date

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do we have in the menu today..?" Said Pie's mom peeping over Pie's shoulder while standing behind her

"Ohh.. Mom you are up?" Said Pie with a smile still moving the laddle.

"Today it's pasta in pink sauce." Said pie while pouring sauce in the pan.

"So your this friend likes pasta?" Pie's mom raised her brows.

" Yes mom she is too fond of Italian delicacies" said Pie while covering the pan with the lid

" Mom your morning smoothie is ready..here you go" Pie handed over the smoothie glass to her mom

" I will go and check on my favourite show on TV as is I get to see the repeat telecast in morning only" said Pie while moving out of the kitchen towards the living room

I don't know for whom Pie has been preparing lunch getting up early in the morning since past one month.
I don't know who drops pie every evening in that black Audi
I don't know who is this special friend of hers, 
I don't know what relation Pie shared with this person
But one thing I know for sure is that my Pie is back.
My lively Pie who was lost , is finally back and it's because of this new friend of hers muttered Pie's mom to herself with a calm smile on her face while taking the sips of her smoothie and watching Pie who was laughing hard sitting on the couch enjoying her favourite talk show.


Kim was trying to focus on her work, although her mind was stuck on the lunch box like a school going kid. She would eagerly wait everyday for the box, just to enjoy the surprise hidden in it.

When will the lunch box come?
Ohh. It's just 11 am.. 
Still 2 more hours to go..


 Kim thought to herself looking at her wrist watch with a drooling face.

Knock 
Knock

"Kim.."said Jazz
" Yes Jazz"

" Jacob wants to see you in his cabin" 

" Alright.." Said Kim as she got up to move out of her cabin

Kim reached Jacobs cabin and knocked at the door
Knock...
Knock..

"Please come in" said Jacob while his eyes were stuck on his laptop screen

" Hey Jake.." said Kim as she entered 

" Hey.. Kim... " Said Jacob while looking at Kim with delighted face.

" You look fit.. have you been hitting the gym lately.." said Kim with a grin, observing Jacob carefully

"Actually yes Kim.. thanks for noticing that" said Jacob showing off his biceps.

" So what else?" Asked Kim looking at Jacob while playing the sticky note kept on Jake's table

" Kim have you heard of Honey Bee?" Said Jake getting up from his chair and standing near Kim leaning on the table

"Are you talking about the famous Luxury Lingerie brand. Asked Kim while still confirming from Jake

"Bingo Kim!!!" 

" So the owner of Honey Bee, Mrs Bee Sakda is planning to open new store in the Sukhumvit area and she wants us to design her whole marketing strategy"

" Alright.. Jake then I will ask Joi(Kim's junior) to start gathering the requirements from Mrs Sakda and will instruct the team to start working on the plan" said Kim in an affirmation while spinning a pen around her fingers

" No Kim....You won't do that" said Jake interrupting Kim while staring in her eyes.

Kim just raised her brows in confusion

" Honey Bee is one of the biggest brand of fashion industry and we can't get casual about this project."

" I want you to personally work on this project..besides there is no one here I can trust apart from you." Said Jake in an authoritative tone.

"Fine Jake..I will personally handle this project !!!" said Kim with a slight nod.

" Thanks Kim."

" Kim I have mailed you all the project related documents..and have asked Jazz to block your calendar for meetings with Mrs Sakda,"


"Kim this is really very crucial project for ZinZan ,and I know that you will not let me down!!!" Jake looked at Kim with his eyes peeping out from his glasses which were on his nose.

" Don't worry Jake.. This project is my baby now!!." said Kim patting slowly on the table while she got up from the chair.

" That's like my Lioness." Said Jake raising a fist bump to Kim with a big smile on his face.

Kim left Jake's cabin with a smile and moved towards Jazz's cubical.

" Jazz can you please send me my complete schedule of meetings with Mrs Sadka and also send me all the relevant documents for the same"

Kim's mind was muddled up in thinking about the strategies for the upcoming project as she moved towards her cabin.

The moment she entered she saw this cute light blue colored lunch box having a white lid kept on her table..

Kim's eyes opened wide in excitment as she forgot everything and now the only thing on her mind was to find what's there in the box.
She quickly grabbed the box and started to opened it.
A quick smile flashed on her face as she found her favourite pasta in it.

"Ummmm... This smells so amazing...
My sweetie Pie.. you are such a darling.

How you manage to keep me eager always to the same extent for your surprises? Kim thought to herself as she picked her chopsticks and started filling with the pasta.


6:40pm~~~~~~

" Hey cherry !!! Can you please book me two tickets for this new movie which has been released last weekend"  said Pie sitting besides cherry near the counter.

"Really Pie.. you wanna go for a movie?"
Asked cherry turning towards Pie in surprise.

"I have even lost the count of number of times I requested you to go for a movie and you always refused , and today you are asking upfront to book tickets?"

" Yeah.. I thought why not give it a shot.." said Pie  turning her face away sounding casual.

" Okay..which show?" Said cherry while logging into the movie booking site.


" 8:15 pm" 

" No Pie we can't go tonight , as tonight Its the grand finale of "Masterchef Australia" and I can't miss that!!!" said cherry with  affirmation while turning towards Pie.

" Actually... I was.. thinking to go with..Kim.." pie said slowly while fidgeting her fingers and digging her face down

" Okay...!!! I get it.. " said cherry with half a smile on her face and folding her arms against her chest.

" And what will I say to mom?" 

" Please tell her that I have gone  for the movie with Jane and Phuey ..."  Pie requested while tightening her lips and blinking her eyes.

"Oh..k..ay.. so now you want me to lie to mom..?" Said cherry widening her eyes.

" Please cherry .. please.." Pie requested cherry while slightly shaking latter's elbows with both her hands.

" Alright...Tell me which movie you want to go for?"  And cherry started reading out the names on the movies from the movie list.

" The third one!!!" Said Pie intrupting cherry.

" Really.. Pie.. !!! Are you sure you want to go for ..this movie with Kim that too late night show?" asked cherry in confusion.

" Yes cherry..now don't ask me anymore questions and book the tickets.." said Pie slightly pushing cherry towards the keyboard.

" Alrighty!!! as you wish.." said cherry and started making the booking.

Tiktik tiktik..

"See I guess you got the booking confirmation text" said cherry taking Pie's phone and checking it.

" Thanks cherry .. love you.." Pie hugged cherry and gave a peck on her cheeks.

" Love you too pie" said cherry hugging back pie.

"Pie .. there are two customers waiting on the table near the garden .. can you please check with their order meanwhile I will clean the coffee machine tray." 

" Sure cherry" said Pie and moved towards the customers

These were two sleazy guys in their early twenties were sitting looking around the cafe and chatting among themselves.

" Hi. What would you like to orde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter