The unspoken

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim felt the warm sunlight on her face, and she slowly opened her eyes to find the bright sun up in the sky.

She felt certain stiffness and ache in her back and neck as she got up.


She found herself sitting on her easy chair.


What I am I doing here? Kim stressed her brain...
" Oh...damn!!!..Pie.!!!" she suddenly realised last night Pie was with her in her apartment.

She jumped of the chair and turned towards her bed and found Pie was already awake and quietly sitting on her bed.

This is like one of my greatest dreams to see your lovely face as I get up in morning.. Kim muttered to herself looking at pie who was sitting motionless on latter's  bed with her face dug down while she fidgeted her fingers.

Kim went close to Pie and sat on the chair next to the bed.

" Good morning Pie" said Kim in a hushy voice.

" Good morning Kim" said Pie in a cold voice while her face still dug down

Kim couldn't understand what to say to Pie.. how to strike a conversation after whatever happened last night.

" Ahh.. Pie.. " Kim tried to say something while biting her inner cheek

" Kim can you please drop me home ?" Pie interrupted Kim 

" Of course Pie.. But would you like to have something first...I mean" Said Kim in hesitation as she was looking for a reason to be close to Pie for some more time

"No Kim. I am Fine.. I just want to go to home.."  said Pie sounding bit upset.

"Alright Pie. .Let's go"  said Kim in a low tone

" Kim can you hand over my bag to me" asked Pie

"Sure Pie" Kim moved to her table and picked up the black colored leather hand  bag and kept it near to Pie

Pie opened the bag and took out her walking stick and zipped back the bag.

She got out of the bed hung her bag on her shoulder , unfolded her walking stick and made a move towards Kim's apartment door.

Kim felt bit sad as she thought Pie would take her support, but things were going in a different direction.

Kim quickly collected her car keys, got out of her apartment and locked the door behind.

They reached the car parking , Kim opened the co-driver seat for Pie as the latter entered the car.

She quickly raced the car and moved towards the main road.

Pie was very silent all the while. She had her head leaned back on the headrest of the seat with her eyes closed.

Kim was both worried and puzzled at the same time as she couldn't read what was going on in Pie's mind.

She reached Pie's home and stopped the car.


" We are here Pie" said Kim pulling the hand breaks of her car looking at Pie.

Pie opened her eyes, loosened her seatbelt and opened the car's door.

"Can I you till your house?" Kim asked in doubt 

" No Kim.. and Thanks for everything" said Pie looking out while getting out of the car.

Kim's waited till Pie goes inside her house.her eyes followed Pie till her mother opened the door, let her in and shut the door behind.

" Pie sweetie are you all right?" Asked Pie's mom worryingly hugging Pie.

" Where were you whole night?I tried calling you but your phone was switched off" 


" I even called Mike and he told me you were not with him" 

" Cherry please get a glass of water for Pie" 

" Mom I am Fine..please dont worry" as she entered her room and locked the door.

Pie threw her bag on the bed and immediately went to her bathroom

She the tap and stood under the shower just like that and tears started flowing from her eyes and she kept on crying till her eyes got dried up.

Kim was constantly staring at her laptop sitting in her cabin.
She couldn't concentrate on her work.
Pie's thought had completely fogged her mind.

"Jeez... She has gone through a lot last night.."

" I mean she is just a poor innocent soul , who blindly believed that douche who was not at all worth her love." Kim said to herself with her jaws clenched while banging hard on her table with a tight fist.

"Ohh.. Pie I wish I could have been by your side this time.. I would have healed all your wounds with my love" Kim's eye softened by this mere thought.

After 3 days.....

It's been three days she hasn't spoken to me.
I need to talk to her. I can't resist myself anymore thought Kim to herself while walking around her apartment in restlessness.

Kim finally dialed her number


Ring...
Ring...
Ring...


The number you are trying to reach is busy said an automated voice from other end.

She disconnected my call? Kim got surprised

May be she is busy somewhere ..I will call after sometime.

The time passed really slow as Kim kept on looking at her watch for every minute to pass by.

After a tough long wait of 1 hr she again dialed her number with full optimism
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...
The number you are trying to call is busy..

She ...is.. intentionally ..disconnecting my call..?
She doesn't want to talk to me .. 
Said Kim to herself slowly sitting on her bed looking at her phone.

 

"Pie..Sweetie time for dinner ..come soon darling" said Pie's mom calling her

" Mom Please send the food to my room" said Pie picking a water bottle from the dinning  table and moving towards her room.

"Cherry I am really worried for Pie.Its been 3 days and she hasn't spoken to me and is rather just restricted to her room..Did she tell you anything?" 
Asked Pie's mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter