The Encounter

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 2 am in and the night grows darker kim is still working of her laptop sitting on her study table with just the study light on in her bedroom. There is a meeting planned for tomorrow with the real estate giants of Bangkok and there is no way Kim can let this project go from her hands. She is just giving the finishing touch to the presentation when her phone buzzess 
Beep.. beep..
From: Jazz
"The meeting is preponded by an hour now it will be at 10 am"
It was a text from Jazz, Kim's Personal secretary.
Kim saw the text, threw the phone on the bed and started staring outside her window
She lives in an apartment on the 35th floor of the building whose glass windows give the complete view of the city.Although Kim has a mansion in the same city but she chooses to stay in the apartment as she felt lonely in the big house. Her father is mostly on business tours and seldom gets time to spend with her.
While looking outside the window she got a view of how beautiful the city looks on this rainy night when it's all quite and just the lights twinkling from sky touching buildings.
I know we will get this contract tommorow, and it will add a new feather to my cap, and that's what I aim from life, But still why am I not thrilled ? Kim muttered to herself leaning on the window pane looking out motionless.
The clock stuck 3 and she got a reminder snoozz from her digital clock for waking up and working on the project.
She had planned to take some rest and get up early in morning to work on the project but somehow she was sleepless as usual so thought to work till late night.

I better get some sleep as I don't want to face clients with sleepy eyes tommorow.

She gulped the sleeping pills which her doctor had prescribed as she has been insomniac since a long time.
Beep ...
Beep..
Kim got up with the buzz of the phone and looked at the table clock to find its already 9 am and the meeting is gonna be in one hour.
From : Jazz
Hi Kim ! The clients have arrived.
Hope to see you in Conference room by 10 am.

Oh gosh... I am so late!!!
Kim jumped from her bed and hurried to get ready.
She picked up a can of juice from her refrigerator while leaving for office.
She quickly got into her black Audi sipping the juice with one hand and handling the steering with another.

She drove fast and could manage to reach her office by 9:45 am. She got out of the car and handled the keys to the security for wallet parking.

She was looking ravishing in the dark shades and black suite which was looking more dark over her white skin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter