What a coincidence!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

As the lesson began,Sungmin yawned a number of times and buried his head in his arms. After a minute,Sungmin sat right up again and winked flirtily at a girl sitting somewhere near him.The girl squealed, and hanged a great wide smile on her face.Sunny turned to look at Sungmin, where the sound come from, she saw what Sungmin did and rolled her eyes.

After a minute, another squeal was heard,and this continued a few times until Sunny could not take it anymore and shouted,"EXCUSE ME! I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE AND THERE U ARE MAKING GIRLS SQUEAL!HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE?!"

The class turned to see what the commotion was about. Sungmin was taken aback.Nobody had ever opposed him before. He was about to speak but the teacher beat him to it.

"Lee Sungmin and Lee Sunny, please come......"The teacher was interrupted by the school bell.

"RING!!!!!" Sungmin took the chance to escape. He grabbed Sunny's wrist and pulled her outside.

'Wow,her hands are so soft and cute....'Sungmin thought as his heartbeat beat faster.....'No, I should not be like that! She chided me in front of the whole class, I have to take revenge!' Sungmin made a decision to trick her and her friend......

Sica POV:

 'Aish, where did that stupid Kingka bought Sunny to?' I thought as I walk towards my locker to get some books for the next lesson before going to the cafeteria.'Anyway,I don't even know the way to the cafeteria....'

"Hey,ice princess,u looking for your mate? I know where she is..." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and found Lee Donghae's face a few inches from me. I backed a little and glared at him whole asking,"Where is she?"

"She's at that way, my princess...." Donghae winked while pointing behind him. My shoulder bumped him while walking the way he pointed.

Donghae's POV:

'Haha this girl is so easy to fool.... Sungmin,its all yours.... That girl is on her way...' I smirked while messaging Sungmin to prepare.I went to my locker and opened the door of my locker... It was full of pictures of my long lost sister 17 years ago.

Flashback:

"Oppa.you are back!" My sister ran to me and hugged me.I ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah! You are only one year older than me... You have no right to do this..."my little sister pouted.

"And you are only one year younger than me and you still acted like a child..."I replied.My little sister stuck her tongue out playfully at me as I chased her around the house.

"Ahhh!" my little sister yelled as she knocked over an expensive vase. The vase smashed into smithereens. I immediately went over to her and help her up.

"what's going on her?" my father's loud voice was heard from the living room. My sister trembled,knowing what was going to happen next.Being a protective brother,I decided to hold the responsibility.

"I....I.... Wahhhh!!" my sister burst into tears while trying to explain to my father what happened.

"Appa,I broke the vase while trying to chase Soo....." I tried remembering her name but to no avail.

End of flashback.

"yah!What are you thinking about?Your long lost sister again?" my thoughts were interrupted by Sungmin's voice.

"I don't even know when I will find her" I sighed while closing my locker door.

"Come on,cheer up! Tell you what, I locked those nerds in that creepy haunted room..." Sungmin grinned.

I smirked."serve them right to mess with us,idiots"

"Now we just have to wait till school ends which is about night time and go in there and scare them...." Sungmin told me while trying to laugh. Evilly but failed.

"Stop,you sound like a frog croaking.Now let's go eat,I'm hungry...." I told Sungmin and we headed to the cafeteria.

In the room.

Sunny POV

"Aish,Sica,now that we are locked in this creepy room,we will have to wait till someone comes and unlock the door..." I sighed as I tried pushing the door.

"Stop pushing.... The door won't open no matter how hard we push it.Stop wasting your energy on it. Wait till we get out, that idiotic Lee Donghae better watch out! Think on the bright side,we get to skip classes and I really feel like sleeping right now.... Wake me up when somebody unlocks the door...." Jessica yawned and went to deep slumber.

"Sica,you can't!!!!" I tried to waking her up but she wouldn't budge.I sighed.'I am feeling hungry and cold, I started to miss my long lost oppa. He was very protective and do not resist anybody that bully me. Even if he had to lose his life, he would do anything to protect me.'I thought

Flashback:

"hey,you nerd! Come here!" A Kingka in my elementary school called me. I shivered,but still slowly made my way to him.

"Here,carry all this books all the way to my house and put them outside, a maid will come out and get from you.Here's the address." He ordered and passed an address to me and ran off with the other Kingkas.I read the address he gave me.What! He lives on the northern part of Korea while I live on the southern part of Korea. I will sure be late for lunch and tea and Appa will scold me! I was desperate until I heard a voice.

"Soonkyu ah, let's go home." It was my oppa. I Told him to head home first as I need to help the Kingka to bring him back to his house.After my oppa heard what happened,he got furious and took the books from my hands and walked away.Out of curiosity,I followed him. To my horror, I saw him throwing the books in a rubbish bin from a rubbish chute.

"Oppa,no!!!!! He will kill me if his books are thrown away!" I yelled but it was too late. I fell on my knees knowing I would die for sure.

"Come on!Let's go home."he held his hand out to me.Without a choice I grabbed his hand and head home together.

End of flashback.

"click"my thoughts were cut by the sound of being unlocked.

"Sica wake up! The door's unlocked!" I whispered in her ears. She moved a little but did not wake up.I look at the direction of the door. It sure was unlocked but there was something else too.Two figures made their way slowly to us.

A/N:Who are the two figures???

Who is Donghae sister???Who is sunny brother???What will happen in the room???

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE.......