The Cute Duo!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

"She's so cute when she's serious ....Wait...I shouldnt be thinking about this! Focus Lee Sungmin!"Sungmin thought as he mentally slap himself. He adverted his gaze from Sunny to the question she is explaining to him about.

"You try doing the next few questions.I will....."Sunny look up and back away when she found Sungmin's face extremely close to hers. She find her face burning up too.

"Are you ok? Why is your face so red? And you're saying?"Sungmin look over to her curiously.

"What? Oh! Im fine! I.. I will go grab snacks and drinks,so do the questions!"Sunny stuttered and hastily went out of the room slamming the door behind her,

"Whats wrong with her? Forget it.. Need to solve these questions.."Sungmin shrugged.

 

Sunny's POV:

"What am I doing?! OMG! Keep calm Sunny! Dont freak out!" I thought and take a deep breath before heading to the kitchen.

"Hyori Unnie! Can you give me some snacks and drinks?"I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"Of course Sunny Bunny!"Hyori pinch my cheeks as she turn to prepare snacks and drinks.I hum my favourite song while sitting on the counter waiting for the snacks and drinks.

"Why is your face so red? Did something happen?" Hyori ask me as she handed a tray of snacks and drinks to me.

"Huh? Urm... Its nothing.. Oh ya! You might want to brew some coffee for Jessica and Donghae.They are in the room at the right of the staircase."I ans back and explain to her about the pairing up.

"Sure I will! Good luck with your tutoring!"Hyori nudge me before pushing me out of the kitchen.I rolled my eyes and sigh.

As I arrive at the door with the tray in my hands,I heard Sungmin groaning in frustration "Why is this question so hard?!" I chuckled before shouting.

"Sungmin! Can you help me with the door?! I cant open it since my hands are full!"I heard footsteps nearing and the next thing I know,a guy with a messy hair standing infront of me.

"Sunny! Glad you're back! Come in quick!"Sungmin grab the tray and skip towards the table.I look at him curiously and walk towards the table after closing the door behind me.

"I can see you have some difficulties here. I will look at your mistakes so I know what you dont understand. Meanwhile,you can eat the snacks and drinks."I look over at the tray and read his work after that.

"Ok!"Sungmin replied enthusiastically.

End of POV.

 

Sungmin's POV:

"How cute can she be? Damn...I have to stop thinking this way! Gosh!"I munch on the snacks while looking at Sunny trying to figure a way out to explain it to me. She look up to me and I immediately look away.

"Did she notice that I was staring at her? Hope she dont!" I turn my head slowly and Sunny is smiling happily while scribbling on a piece of paper she got with her. I breathe a sigh of relief when I saw that.

"YES! Sungmin stop eating!"I jump a little as Sunny cried out. I nod my head and lean in closer while she explain my mistakes to me.

"After Sunny explain it to me these are easy! I should give her something in repay of her tutoring... hm..." I thought as Sunny left to take some books from the shelves.

"How long does it take to take some books?"I wondered as I get up and walk towards the shelves and saw Sunny trying to take a book but she cannot reach it.

I lean onto a shelf and watch as she jump again and again just to take that book she want.

"Lets wait and see if she will ask for my help" I smirk. I watch as Sunny continue trying after a few more tries she finally give up.

"Sungmin! Can u help me?!"Sunny called out my name as she sit on the ground. "Shorty! What you need help in? Getting that book that u cannot reach?" I call as I point at the book.

"How long have u been standing there for?"Sunny turn her head to my direction and frown.

"I dont know... When u start jumping?" I laugh as i flick her forehead.

"Ouch..."Sunny give me a glare."Just take that book already!" She yelled.

"Fine, Princess Sunny"I reach out and take the book hand it over to her.

"I should have known to take a ladder or chair instead..."Sunny mumbled as she turn to leave but I pretend not to hear it.

"Not even a thank you?"I call after her. "Thank you Mr!" Groan in frustration as she walk away.

End of POV.

 

~After half an hour which seems like years to Sungmin~

 

"Sungmin! Can u stop..." Sunny got cut off by the commotion from the other room.Sungmin and Sunny exchange looks.After a few seconds of silence,both of them rush over to the other room.

"What's happening here? We heard some commotion..." Sunny trailed off after seeing Hyori and Donghae glaring at Jessica. After hearing Donghae and Hyori's explanation,both Sunny and Sungmin burst out laughing.

"What's so funny about?!" Hyori and Donghae shout at them. "We better get out of here quick!"Sungmin thought and look at Sunny,noticing that she nodded.

"Oops! We should really get back to studying!"Sungmin answered while running off. Sunny give Jessica a 'good-luck to you' look before leaving.

 

~Back in their study room~

 

Both of them heave a sigh of relief before laughing again.

"HAHAHAH!! Their faces are so funny!!!" Sungmin laugh and remembering the fuming mad Duo(Donghae and Hyori). 

"IKR!!!"Sunny wipe off the 'tears' from laughing too much. After laughing a lot and talking about how funny is Donghae and Hyori, Sunny mention "Lets get back to studying we've wasted too much time laughing and talking."

Sungmin sigh "Ya.. We should...."

 

--------------------------------------------------------Moments Later-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny's POV

"Sungmin, Why dont u try these few questions while I go check up on Donghae and Jessica? You can walk around or go get a drink too" I ask stretch from sitting too long. "Yep! Go on Go on" Sungmin push me out and close the door right behind me.

I roll my eyes and went over to the other room but no one is there. "Oh! The room is all cleaned up. I wonder where are they.... Jessica's Room!" I hurry over to Jessica's room.

"Jessica!! Are you in here?" I open the door and shouted looking around.I hear some noise coming from the bathroom and was heading towards there,when Jessica appeared with her face red.

"Jessica? Are you ok? What happened?" I ask as I approach her. After she explain the reason why she is so freaked out , I thought of an idea to bring her and my brother together.

"Jessica you gotta calm down. You two are just gonna be fine.. By the way both of you look cute together!" I nudge her arms and she push me. I burst out laughing as Donghae came out of the bathroom.

"Here comes my brother! Gonna leave you two have some time together! Ciao!"I nudge Donghae before leaving. I run back to the study room excitedly,"Cant wait till Sungmin hears this!!"

"Sungmin!!! Sungmin!!" I shouted and he is nowhere to be found. "Where can he be?" Just then I turn around and bump into him.

"Ouch! Hey! Where did you go?!" I shouted at Sungmin while rubbing my forehead.

"Ouch... I went to drink something!! Besides I finish the questions..." Sungmin step back alittle.

"Really?! That fast?!" I exclaimed suprised.

"You dont really have to shout and are you underestimating me?"Sungmin place his hand on my head, like telling me that Im shorter than him.

"Oh! Sorry Mr... " I wack his hand away and pick up the paper.

"He've done pretty well..." I thought suprisingly.

"So? How is it? It's well done right?" Sungmin smirk and raise his eyebrows.

"Ya...ya...but too bad you got this question wrong"I smile when I found a mistake in his working.

End of POV.

Author's POV:

After explaining where Sungmin got it wrong,Sunny remembered what she wanted to tell him about Donghae and Jessica.

"Well, Sungmin I have something to tell you." Sunny lean back in her chair.

"Shoot it!" Sungmin hearing that did the same thing as Sunny.

Sunny then lean in closer motioning Sungmin to do the same thing as she explain what happen.

"Wow.... There must be something suspicious going on between them..."Sungmin sit up.

"Yep thats why Im thinking of match making them together."Sunny grin.

"Cunning girl... Lets discuss on how we're gonna do this match making."Sungmin agrees.

Sungmin and Sunny went to sit on the couch and whispers.

Meanwhile at the other room...

Jessica and Donghae have a very awkward atmosphere as to what happened in her bathroom.

They both didnt realize that they are falling in love with each other......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup everyone!! Here is another chap for you!! I hope you like it and I know my story kinda ... ^^ But Im going to continue writing it anyway ^^

OMG!! Romance between the two couples?! I smeeeelll love in the air!!!

I hope you willl continue reading this story even though it ^^

Tune in for more romance~