Romance in Study?!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Jessica's POV:

"Why is this guy taking so long just to get back from the toilet?!" I thought while I groaned in frustration.
A tall guy appear in her room,taking his time walking towards the table where a angry Jessica can be seen.
He sits down and stare at the Jessica,as if nothing happened.


"Yah!Lee Donghae! Did you fell in the toilet or what?! Do you know how many times have you gone to the toilet?! And you took such a long time to come back! Have you have any idea how much time you've wasted?!"I start shouting at him the moment he sat down.

"Sica.. Dont be mad ... I wont go to the toilet anymore. Do you know that you are so cute when you are angry?"Donghae tease me while pinching my cheeks.

"Yah!Dont touch me! Sica? Did I allow you to call me by that?" I wack him on the arm.

"Ow... Its pain... Why cant I call you Sica? You are my sister friend though."Donghae whined.

"Oh,Im so sorry..."I said in sarcasm."Even if you're Sunny's Brother,i didnt allow you to call me by that!"I said while crossing my arms.

"Sica ah~ Dont be so mean~"Donghae use his aegyo on me.

"He is so cute... Wait ....What am I thinking?! I cant possibly fall in love with him!" I mentally slap myself for thinking like that 

"Haizz... Fine.. You can call me by that.. Now lets just focus on studying ok?"I sigh.

"Yay!"Donghae cheered while repeating Sica multiple of times. I couldnt help but to laugh at his sillyness.

"Can we just focus now?" I said while using my Ice Princess personality. "Here comes the Ice Princess again..."Donghae muttured while nodding his head. 

"What did you say?"I look up at him. He just shook his head.I look at him suspiciously but he just smile at me like a 3 year old kid.

End of POV.

No one's POV:

"I was thinking you two might need some coffee to keep you awake... especially this young men here."Hyori entered the room with two cups of coffee in her hands while laughing a little at a almost-asleep Donghae.

"Thank you so much!"Donghae exclaimed,while jumping up and take the coffee from Hyori's hands.

"Gomawo! Hyori Unnie"Jessica beamed,tired from scolding Donghae and explaining to him again and again.(A/N Gomawo is a informal way of saying Thank you.)

"Looks like you two are...AHH!"Hyori trip over a pile of books on the floor and knock onto Donghae causing him to spill his coffee all over his shirt.

"Omo! Are you two ok?!"Jessica quickly help Hyori up and look at Donghae worriedly.

"Who left those books there?! Its dangerous!"Hyori exclaimed. Donghae agrees.

"Oops..."Jessica smiles.

"What's happening here? We heard some commotion...."Sunny and Sungmin appeared at the door.Sunny voice trailed off when seeing Donghae and Hyori glaring at Jessica.

"Some girl here left a pile of books on the floor causing me to fall!"Hyori glared at Jessica.

"Causing me to spill coffee all over my shirt too!"Donghae glare at Jessica. Jessica just smile awkwardly at both of them. Sunny and Sungmin laughs after knowing what happened.

"What's so funny about?!"Donghae and Hyori exclaimed. 

"oops! We should really get back to studying!"Sungmin answered while running off. Sunny give Jessica a 'good-luck to you' look.

"Urm...Why dont I get a new set of clothes and have the maid clean up this place?"Jessica suggest.

"Of course you should! I will come back later to see everthing clean"Hyori storm out of the room after finishing her sentence.

"Donghae you go to the bathroom in my room while i get the maids and ask Ren for a new set of clothes."Jessica turn to him and give him directions to her room before she leave.

End of POV.

Donghae's POV:

"Aish this girl is just so troublesome!"I exclaimed while I head towards her room. 

"Where is her room?! This mansion is so big!How can she even remember where her room is?!"I thought to myself as I forgotten what she told me.I open every door at the third level till I find one room that is very different from other rooms.

(A/N She have a walk in closet too and its white and infront of her bed she have a tv)

(A/N Her bathroom but the brown is in light blue colour instead)

I look around and saw a picture of Jessica and a girl.Another a family picture and one more with Sunny. "She has a sister.. but where is she.. " I thought just then Jessica enter the room with a set of clothes in her hands.

"What are you doing?"She ask while approaching me.

"Nothing just looking at the pictures to confirm that this is your room. I forgotten the directions you told me so ... haha"I look over to the pictures and chuckle.

"...You forgetful guy... Go change now and we will continue with the lessons.Quick!We've wasted alot of time!"Jessica push me towards the toilet.

"Who's the one at fault?"I turn to her and smirk before entering the bathroom.Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"WTH are you doing? Barging in here like that?!"I exclaim in shock as Jessica came in without knocking the door.

"Omg! Im so sorry! I forgotten to pass you the towel"Jessica close her eyes and turn her head.

"Its fine... Luckily I took of my top only"I walk towards her... The next thing i know..... I was right ontop of her.Our faces are so close to each other that we can feel each other breath. We stared at each other silence fills the air neither of us move at all.

I lean in closer to her,our lips few inches away. Jessica close her eyes slowly,our lips almost going to touch.

Just then Sunny said,"Jessica! Are you in here?"

Both of us get up quickly and Jessica run out of the bathroom leaving me there thinking,"Aish!What am I doing?! I couldnt possibly fall in love with her!" I mentally slap myself.

End of POV.

No one's POV:

Jessica run out of the bathroom with her face red-as-tomato and almost freaking out. "What was I doing?! Oh My Gosh!"

"Jessica? Are you ok? What happened?"Sunny approach me and she stare at her.

"Huh? Urm... I..I was just passing Donghae his clothes,he slipped and fell on top of me.. Both of us almost kissed...What am I going to do Sunny?!"Jessica explained to her while walking around in her bedroom.

"Jessica you gotta calm down. You two are just gonna be fine.. By the way both of you look cute together!"Sunny tease Jessica while nudging her arms.Jessica push Sunny and Sunny laugh.Just then Donghae came out of the bathroom in Ren's clothes, a white t shirt and long pants.

"Here comes my brother! Gonna leave you two have some time together! Ciao!"Sunny nudge Donghae before leaving.(A/N Ciao is an informal italian way of saying hi or goodbye)

"Wait Sunny!"Donghae look at the girl skipping out of the room happily.

"What's wrong with her?"Donghae ask looking over to Jessica.

"Urm.. Nothing. Lets go back to the study room ok?"Jessica gestured towards the door.

"Yeah...Yeah we should. Listen,about what happen in the bathroom..."Donghae was cut off by Jessica.

"Oh! That its ok sometimes accidents could happen right?"Jessica smile awkwardly tilting her head alittle.

"Right! Lets go!"Donghae push Jessica out of the door before closing it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didnt get to Update my story for months? Sorry about that!

Some ROMANTIC Scenes going on there! Sorry if there is grammar errors and all. My story might not be that nice but hope you like it till now ^^

Will Donghae and Jessica create a love story together?

Continue reading it!

Next will be the Duo thats full of Aegyo!