The Past...

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

This chapter will be on Haesica but there will be a few SunSun moments. Enjoy~!!!

Author's POV:

"YAH!!!!The two them should get a room!!!" Donghae thought as he watch Sunny and Sungmin fooling around each other.

Donghae change his attention as he notice Jessica was no where to be seen.He wandered around the room looking for Jessica when suddenly he trip over something making him fall.

"YAH!!!! Who is the one who left something on the floor unattended?!?!"He shouted in frustration causing Sunny and Sungmin to stop what they are doing and walk towards him.

"Donghae-ssi sorry i think the one that makes you fall is Sica.She fell asleep before you two came."Sunny explained to him in an apologetic way as she approach him.

Donghae turned his head to find a girl sitting there leaning again the wall fast asleep.Donghae approach Jessica and decided to wake her up.

"Donghae-ssi it is no use of waking her up unless she wake up by herself or using cucumbers,other than that she cannot wake up"Sunny told Donghae about her friend.

"Sunny-ssi,it is okay.There is nothing i could not do,believe me i will wake up this ice princess."Donghae said while smirking.

"Jessica-ssi wake up.Jessica-ssi,Jessica-ssi? Yah!! Ice princess Jessica?"Donghae shake her while calling her up but it is no use he could not wake Jessica up.

Donghae stand up and sighed wile shaking his head.Sungmin laughed at Donghae as Donghae failed in waking Jessica up.

"Yah!Lee Sungmin stop laughing!"Donghae shouted and glared at Sungmin but Sungmin did not stop laughing.

"Donghae-ssi do you believe me now?Jessica cannot wake up no matter how you call her."Sunny said to Donghae.

Donghae then looked around and found a toilet at a distance,he pick Jessica up and bring her to the toilet.Sunny and Sungmin looked confused at what Donghae was doing and look at each other.

"Sungmin-ssi what is Donghae doing?"Sunny asked as she think Sungmin will know.

"I don't know.You go ask him yourself."Sungmin said coldly to Sunny making her pout.

"YAH!!!He  is your best friend and you don't know what is Donghae doing???? Are you even his BEST FREIND?"Sunny said angrily at Sungmin and pouted sending him a glare.

"YAH!!!! Of course i am his best friend!! I think he is gonna spray water at Jessica-ssi to wake her up,as he is bringing her to the toilet."Sungmin pouted.

End of POV.

Donghae's POV:

I carried Jessica to the bathroom to wake her up.I heard the two of them arguing about the reason why i brought Jessica to the toilet.Soon as i step inside the bathroom i heard footsteps approaching and i knew it was Sunny and Sungmin.Sunny and Sungmin did not follow me into the bathroom but they stand at the entrance,observing my actions.

I place Jessica down on the floor leaning against the wall.I looked around and found a tube attached to a tap and i reach for it and the tap.I hold the tap in my hands and approach Jessica not knowing that the tube is not long enough,I give it a huge jerk and it is deattached i lose my balance and fall.

My hand hit the door making it to close and i fall right on top of Jessica.

End of POV.

Author's POV:

Both Sunny and Sungmin was shocked by what happened.Sunny wanted to banged on the door but Sungmin grab her hands and stopped her.

"Yah!!!!What are you doing?!Let go of me!!! I need to find out what happen just now!!"Sunny yelled at Sungmin trying to free her hands from Sungmin's grab.

"Sunny-ssi rest assured.Nothing is gonna happen to Jessica-ssi and Donghae will save her even if anything happen.When we are freed from here,when we get out we can ask both what exactly happen inside."Sungmin said calmly to her reassuring her.

"Sungmin-ssi you better don't lie to me!!! I cannot lose a friend like Jessica!!! She is my only family!!!"Sunny yelled at Sungmin.

"Sunny-ssi i think the both of us are tired lets sit down there."Sungmin pulled her and they both sit down side by side forgetting they are still holding hands.

On the other side,Jessica who was frustrated by all those commotion wake up,finding Donghae face just inches away from her face.

End of POV.

Jessica's POV:

I felt someone was on top of me and i was frustrated by all the commotions and decided to wake up.I open my eyes finding the stupid idiot and the most annoying person just inches away from me.I give him a kick and he immediately stand up.

"Yah!!What are you doing?!"I shouted at him.

"Hey,chill.I just lose my balance and fell i swear i will not to do anything to you!By the way you are awake finally after spending so much effort trying to wake you up."Donghae explain to her.

"Seriously?You will not lie to me right?If not i will believe for this time.Only this time!"I reassured and Donghae just nodded his head.

I then ask him to tell me what happened when i was asleep and where is Sunny.Donghae explained everything to me and say both Sunny and Sungmin are outside.I decided to sit down leaning against the wall with DOnghae beside me.

End of POV.

Donghae's POV:

I sit down beside the ice princess Jessica and started to feel bored.I stare at her face and she caught me.I immediately turned my face and look at another direction pretending that nothing happend.

"Hey Jessica.Do you want to know a story?"I asked her while starting to remember about my sister.

"Um....... Ok since i got nothing to do."She replied me casually.

I begin to tell her the story about my long lost sister and I change me as a friend I know..

End of POV.

While Donghae is telling the story,Sunny and Sungmin realised that they are still holding hands for a very long time and they blushed letting go of their hands.The atmosphere turn akward and Sunny decided to tell Sungmin about the story of her long lost brother.She changed the me into a friend that she know too..After both Sunny and Donghae finish their story both Jessica and Sungmin find it quite familiar but they have forgotten where they have heard about it before.

Sunny then felt tired and decided to sleep and unknowingly she laid her head on Sungmin's shoulders.Sungmin turned his head and found a girl fast alsleep and he stared at her faced thinking that Sunny can also be very beautiful.

As for Jessica,she unknowingly started to fall asleep laying her head on Donghae's shoulder and Donghae stared at her face thinking how beautiful she can be.

Both of the boys stared at the girls face and fell asleep with their head on the girls' head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i will stop here and hope you enjoy this chapter.Sorry for not updating and thx for the subscribe.

Will Sungmin and Jessica realise where they have heard about the story?

Is Sunny and Donghae siblings?

You will find out later~!

Byong~